We were a bit surprised upon arrival to note the proximity of the Lodge to the highway but soon forgot all about it upon settling into our lake view suite. Staff members were extremely hospitable and were very helpful in identifying good trails for running and hiking during "mud season," and they were curious to know how our experience of current trail conditions so they could share this information with future guests. We loved our dinner at Forty-One South and overall were delighted at "discovering" Sandpoint for the first time. We look forward to many return visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle