The biggest problem that we have had in the past was the noise from the "in room" ice makers. That problem has been removed. The rooms are appointed beautifully. If you are looking for quite you will have to adjust to the noise from other guest and the highway. The views are outstanding. This is our go to place in the off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle