They provide a basket of fleece blankets for guest to use which made my grandaughters very happy. They also had beach toys for guests to use.
The other reviews have covered all the great stuff including Dan. The only negatives for me is they did not have any kid rental bikes and the convertable couch was not comfortable but the other couch in the living room was divine and the couch on the deck was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle