I have been spending a few weeks in Northern Idaho & Canada each spring and fall for the past ten years. I love to see the season change. I try to stay a few days in a few different cities. I always make a point to stay in Sandpoint on my way into canada, if you haven't been I suggest it. I stayed at a new lodge just on the other side of the long bridge from Sandpoint called The Lodge at Sandpoint.
It was Beautiful, the service was outstanding. The price wasn't much higher for a fabulous lake view room with extra ammenities then for a hotel room in town. I will definately go back and encourage you all
to try and find this place. Don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle