“Nice View of River! Close to downtown”
Review of Stagecoach Inn

Stagecoach Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salmon
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here after a rafting trip and were very pleased by the hotel, the staff, and the view of the river from our room. The room was clean, the facility well kept, and the pool and spa were both immaculate. Laundry facilities were clean, too. Check in was smooth. The staff was polite and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: ask for a river view room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed over one night on route from Redfish to Coeur d' Alene. We got an upstairs (3rd floor) room with a view of the river and it was amazing! The river is right out your balcony with the bitterroot colorful mountains in the background & a state park across the river. It is hard to stop watching out the sliding glass doors! The laundry was good and the staff helpful. I definitely recommend it if you plan to stay in Salmon, Idaho.

Room Tip: third floor for a great view of the river & mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I arrived after spending 6 days on the Middle Fork - happy but very tired. The staff was very friendly and efficient, the rooms were clean and comfortable. A few minutes after arriving I discovered that the shuttle airline to take me to Boise the next morning would not accept my kayak paddle (even though I had called ahead). The front desk staff helped me make arrangements with UPS, going far beyond the call of duty. It was obvious how busy they were, but they still took time to help me. After I left they made sure UPS made the pickup and dealt with some lingering issues. It's easy enough to find a comfortable hotel, but it's the staff that makes the stay the best!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The staff at the Stagecoach Inn is extremely friendly and helpful. This is the 4th time I have stayed here and it has been great each time. Will definitely stay here again when in the Salmon area. A good breakfast comes with the room. Lots of places with scenic and/or historic interest nearby.

Room Tip: Best to get a room on an upper floor in the back. They are quieter and have a nice view of the rive...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We got a room on the river! We Love this place! We were greeted & checked in by Ashley she was very friendly and made us feel right at home! Great breakfast in the morning! It was a great stay over the fourth! We will be back!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Penny911
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Fine facilities, very helpful and kind personnel, and wonderful view of the Salmon River. Special requests are welcomed and accommodated one way or another. A good breakfast comes with the room, while coffee makers, 'fridge, and microwave in the room make for personalized food when needed. Free coffee always, although the coffee quality is not as wonderful as everything else at the Stagecoach Inn. I have been staying here for 17 years and have found everything to be consistent in over-all quality, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: Always request a river-side room for a refreshing vista, soothing running water sounds (leave your s...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorie B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am 63 and have traveled extensively my whole life. Never before have I had a desk clerk try harder to make my stay pleasant. Debbie, actually put me in the hotel van and carried me to a working ATM. Really appreciated the extra effort after a week on the Middle Fork.

FYI: The river view and sound or rushing water are amazing. Great nights rest.

Thank you Debbie.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple