“This is one of our favorite ristorante in Sandpoint”
Review of Arlo's Ristorante

Arlo's Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: New York Style Italian Cuisine
“This is one of our favorite ristorante in Sandpoint”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Allows great food and wine! This is a favorite among locals and is allows reliable! If you enjoy Italian food you will love it. It is right in downtown Sandpoint and overlooks the bay!

• Visited September 2012

Orange County
“Nobody there on Sunday afternoon and I still waiting 1+ hour for my lunch”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I was at this restaurant on the Sunday afternoon of Labor Day weekend. There were maybe 10 other people in the place. I ordered lunch at 12:45 and finally got lunch at 2:00 p.m. I was pissed. I was with two other people that did not want to leave because our food was coming out “in two minutes” or “in just a few minutes.” We got our food to go and ate it in the car because we had to leave to meet some friends. I wanted to leave the food and tell the manager off but my calmer companions would not let me do it. Boy were they ever patient. My flat bread pizza was cold and soggy. I don’t know if that was because it sat around so long in the kitchen or if that was a result of it getting stuck in a to go container. Avoid this place if you are hungry, want good food or in a hurry. In fact, just avoid this place.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank david b
Kentucky
“So, so...”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Ok, that's about all we can say. Not bad, not great. Service was attentive; owner a little overbearing.

Visited August 2012
Calgary
“Stay away...........”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Arrived at 1:00 p.m. By 1:30 managed to have water on the table and a drink. Two meals (house salads) arrived at 2:10, the remainder at 2:25 (2 sandwiches, spaghetti and meat sauce). One sandwich was not as discussed in the menu - but could have been called the 'mustard surprise', overloaded with mustard, one slice of cheese and one kind of meat - not the two as described. Disgusting! People who came in much after were served, got their meals and were long gone by the time we got out meals. They did take two sandwiches off the bill - after we requested it - but honestly - two hours in the hot sun for a crappy meal, poor service was not the day I had planned.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 977MAB
Calgary, Canada
“"The good and average"”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We got there early but we were kindly greated and told we could sit down anyway. Our waiter was pleasant and overly accomidating. This was a nice treat we ordered the clams which were spot on. we had ceaser salads and were pleasantly supprised not out of a jar. I ordered the chicken cacciatore and im sorry i was disapointed on this dish it lacked flavor. The wine was good and the view was great. Well it is Sandpoint and not New York and i'd take Sanpoint over the big city anyway.

• Visited July 2012