“Thanks Bob, for the ride and the fun”
Review of Eichardt's Pub

Eichardt's Pub
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Thanks Bob, for the ride and the fun”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was in Sandpoint on business and stopped in to Eichardt's Pub after dinner. What a fun little place with eclectic decor! I wish I'd had a meal here, the menu looks good and several locals recommended the food but I ran out of days.

When I was there, they had live music which I enjoyed. When it was time to go back to my hotel in Ponderay (about 3 miles away), my dinner buddy called the taxi we'd ridden into Sandpoint with but we got no answer. We tried several times and had begun to get worried. The bar tender, Bob, called the taxi for us as well but he didn't get them either. So kind, fun Bob gave the two of us a ride back to our hotel and wouldn't even accept gas money! That's Sandpoint folk for you, friendly, helpful and kind.

Go check out Eichardt's Pub if you in the area and say hi to Bob for me!

• Visited July 2013

Calgary, Canada
“A place where locals gather”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Interesting looking place. Would not have chosen it from the street but a local recommended it. Good food, friendly service. A must try at least once.

Olympia, Washington
“Unusual Decor”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The ceiling is totally decorated with taps from beers they have served. While we were there the bartender had to reach over our table for a tap for a beer they were getting ready to serve. A good selection of beers on tap, friendly servers, live music and good food.

“Comfortable locals' hangout”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The first time we ate here it was a Monday night in March and the place was packed with regulars, families, tourists and it was open mic night. The waitresses are friendly, the bartender was not. Good menu selection and nice beer and wine variety. Not at all pretentious, like some of the other downtown Sandpoint restaurants. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Agoura Hills, California
“Great Porter”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

They have about 20 kinds of microbrews here. My wife had the Red and I had the Porter. The beer was great and the menu looked good but we only stopped for a beer.