“Open Mic Nite”

Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Open Mic Nite”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Laid back. Tasty food. Great Suds. Awesome musicians. NO cover charge. Get the garlic fries to share. Enjoy.

• Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great pub.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We came late as they we're rolling up the streets in town with most kitchens closing at 9:00pm. Eichardt's was still cooking until 10:00 so we decided to give it a try. Tasty pub food, good service and a solid drinks list. We really enjoyed it and would return.

Visited July 2014
West Linn, Oregon
“It's a Pub”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My wife, 2 teens, and I had dinner there last night. The service and food were good. They have a good variety of menu selections. We went with standard pub fare, burger, salads, pizza. All the food was good. Good selection of beer and wine. It's smaller, but has a funky (pub) atmosphere. I can't comment on the finer menu items, but it met our expectations and were satisfied with our meals and service

Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
“Good food and bad vibe”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner on what turned out to be this establishment's 20th anniversary. Each of our selections were quite good; spicy chicken wings, elk burgers with trimmings such as roasted garlic with sundried tomatoes and another with green chiles. Unfortunately, the waitress and I visited the ladies room at the same time. She exited the stall and immediately exited the restroom. Ewwwwwww! I quietly shared my experience with the manager and was met with an aggressive explanation that she was witnessed washing her hands behind the bar. Really.

2 Thank darladenise
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Rough around the edges...”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

but then, practically every place in Sandpoint is.

Let's face it, Sandpoint, for all its many advantages, is a unsophisticated town. I come here regularly and enjoy it, but you cannot expect the restaurants here to live up to standards born of an urban lifestyle. Eichardt's is a rough place. It is crowded, dark, noisy and service, though friendly enough, is pretty rudimentary. Don't judge it too harshly and focus on the food. They have an amazing menu of beers (many places in Sandpoint offer a remarkable array of craft beers) and their food is generally very good. Maybe you just need to thicken your skin when you walk in.

I would be glad to go back and plan to on my next trip.

• Visited April 2014