This summer, my mom & I decided to take a girls road trip. Fortunately for us, we found Talus Rock to stay in while in Sandpoint and absolutely loved it! Heather (the owner) is such a kind & generous host who really has service and the comfort of her guests in mind. We fell in love with the home, the landscaping, the serenity and the ambiance.
While Talus Rock is a definite must for couples, let me be a voice for it being the perfect place for a Mother/Daughter retreat, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho