What a beautiful part of our country Sandpoint, ID is located in! After a seven plus hour drive, my husband and I were greeted by our lovely hostess, Heather, along with her sweet dog, "Panda." Such an awe-inspiring get-away - unique in every way, yet welcoming, warm and relaxing. Our suite, the "Arbor guest room" included a magnificent octagonal copper-colored stamped ceiling and double headed tree shower.
Lovingly decorated and maintained, Talus Rock Retreat stands as a testament to the Pedersen family, who have worked hard to create a special place where they can "serve those who serve others." We would highly recommend that anyone considering a vacation in Northern Idaho check here first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho