My wife and I stayed at the Talus Rock Retreat last month (Sept., 2013) and had a wonderful experience. I would recommend Talus Rock to any and all of my friends and family; what a delightful adventure. Our hostess, Heather is a very warm and welcoming hostess and made us feel quite at home. Our accommodations were clean and comfortable, but the "little things" (a cup of hot coffee in the afternoon, a fire in the fireplace, interesting conversation with Heather) made us believe Heather really cares about her guests. Don't miss this extraordinary experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho