The Talus Rock is a beautiful place ran by friendly and wonderful people. Never have I traveled and felt like I was at home. Having full access to a house that has several rooms and an extremely comfortable movie room kept it interesting and relaxing. The hosts are very accomodating and welcoming. There is so much to look at and enjoy from knick knacks to dogs to scenery to a goat. As far as the showers and beds, everything was clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay at the Talus Rock again with pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the privacy and peacefulness of Talus Rock Retreat for your special getaway. A private, chic, and eclectically elegant timber frame and Tuscan-style retreat, this exceptional property caters to those who appreciate nature combined with old world charm. With 6 individual suites available, the cozy provisions can be enjoyed by a couple for a weekend getaway, a romantic honeymoon, a pristine mountain vacation, or a simple get-away to enjoy rejuvenation and inspiration. Or, take the tranquil villa in its entirety to accommodate an intimate extended family reunion of up to 24 people, a spectacular rehearsal dinner, an indoor catered holiday gathering, or a corporate or other non-traditional, informal group affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Talus Rock Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talus Rock Retreat Hotel Sandpoint
- Talus Rock Retreat Sandpoint, Idaho