“Good food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We've passed by Jalapenos several times on our visits to Sandpoint but for some reason had never stopped to eat there. This trip we were both hankering for some Mexican food so decided to give it a try. It was very good. My only complaint was that it was quite noisy inside. We would have taken a table outside on their patio but it was August and the weather was quite warm and a little sticky to enjoy eating outside.
The restaurant is quite popular and was filled with vacationers enjoying their meals. I would return again for the good food even though I know it will be a little loud inside with all the customers talking and enjoying themselves.

There are newer reviews for Jalapenos

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Great service, fast and friendly. Plentiful portions and diverse selection; clean surroundings with an added outside, umbrella covered deck to enjoy the sun.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

When I first visited Jalapeno's it was fresh and clean and the food was exciting. Now the atmosphere is dated a dust covered. The menu hasn't been updated or revived for years. The same old recipes and choices on the menu do not deliver the spicy punch I like about great Mexican food. The food is predictably bland and lukewarm in temp. The servers are also lukewarm, sort of like being served by the Stepford wives- robotic. If you aren't familiar with the location it's very hard to find, the signage out front is very small, giving the impression that they are only interested in local business. There are far better choices in Sandpoint for good fresh mexican cuisine.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The décor was clean and well put together. Our server was awesome, very helpful. place is right downtown so we didn't have to go far. Great tasting food with large dishes. Very Mexican.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The only things I have had here are the Chilli Rellenos! Well, I've had the chips & salsa too & they are also really great. I just totally love chili rellenos so I can't help but keep ordering them & not trying anything else! My husband did have beef tacos one time, but he didn't like them much. I also love beef tacos but since he didn't care for his I just keep ordering those chili rellenos. They are so good & I can't make them at home as well as these folks do. The ambiance is nice too. A very nice sit down restaurant. Great for "Date Night"!