“"A Must!"”

Pend d'Oreille Winery
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: Locally produced, award-winning wines, small bites to eat and live music every Friday evening! Come by and enjoy a $5 tasting or a glass with friends!
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The wines are so amazing and done with such pride! If your looking for great wine with an amazing selection make sure you visit! ;)

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Although we didn't eat here we did check out the gift shop with it's amazing selection. It will be on our must do list for our next visit!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

My group was treated to a tasting and tour of the winery - all very enjoyable. And of course I found a neat glass dish from the gift shop to bring home. Owner and staff love what they do & are very much a part of the community.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Stopped in to refill our bottle of Bistro Blanc after we arrived in town for the Winter Carnival. The current release of bistro blanc does not live up to the quality of their other wines. We went back and bought refillable bottle of the bistro rouge and this was excellent, as always.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We made a midweek trip to Sandpoint to ski a few days at Schweitzer. It was my birthday so I was committed to find all the fun places to go in Sandpoint. I was thrilled to learn that there was a brew put AND a winery downtown. On my birthday I decided to start the evening tasting wine in the Pend d'Oreille Winery. It was a very nicely decorated tasting room. The tasting room manager was very friendly and helpful. She did become busy setting up for an evening event (wine and health) and so we had to remind her a couple of times to pour us wine to finish our tasting flight. The wines were good, but not exceptional. I couldn't find the elusive "layers of flavor" that I was seeking. However, I still believe that it was a perfect way to begin my birthday evening celebration!