“Medterranean Food at its best”
Review of Little Olive Restaurant - CLOSED

Little Olive Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We used to be known as the Little olive but we have changed our; name, decor, food and experience. Come try Sandpoints newest Pub, boasting the largest HDTV selection in town and over 100+ beers and a great selection of draft beers. We also feature Sandpoint's best buffalo wing selection so come on by and say 'Hello Neighbor'
Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's all good here, clean, lots of light, a big home remodeled into a restaurant. Check out the natural wood ceiling and the hanging art work. Great staff knew the menu and wine list well for paring.

1  Thank Yellowbilledtours

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I ordered the sauteed shrimp saganaki and the gyro. The food was delicious. The prices were fair. The service was excellent. The ambiance was also very good. I also loved the music. There are about 34 seats inside and about 20 outside.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have eaten here several times with my family and have always enjoyed the cuisine and the staff. It is relatively authentic insofar as the Greek dishes go and moderately priced. I recommend it without reservation. Enjoy yourself!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Cute restaurant, nice decor, great menu, great food.complaint is after 3 or 4 you cannot just order a gyro without paying 15.00 for a dinner. Gyro, salad and mushroom rice. Not everyone wants the extras and pay 15.00 so do not plan on ordering a gyro after the deadline or you are made to purchase the dinner. I would get gyros more nights but dont because my family does not want take oit salad and rice nor cold fries by the time were home. Please just let a person buy a gyro !!!

2  Thank Brandy S
Reviewed 26 January 2014

What a great place!!! We ate here tonight and loved it. Attentive and engaging wait staff, fresh food that tastes great - we shared the calamari (perfectly cooked so tender with tasty accompaniments), then had the hen (really succulent) and lamb kabob (perfectly cooked, beautifully balanced flavours). Add to that a great wine list and a pleasant selection of music. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone