“Delicious!”

The Pie Hut
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Upon our visit to Sandpoint, we heard good things about The Pie Hut so we stopped for lunch. The Thai soup was amazing and the sandwiches were all good. The highlight was the pie and with the staff suggestion of lemon sour cream being their top seller, we opted for that and butterscotch. The lemon sour cream was so good we stopped again before leaving Sandpoint to pick one up to take home. Truly a little gem with awesome food!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Pie Hut is the real deal. Friendly staff, great soup and sandwiches, and the pies are to die for. Pie selection is truly incredible. Atmosphere is quaint. It is a little tight but nice small town atmosphere. The owner is an awesome lady and, with her staff, make most items from scratch. Service is really friendly and efficient. There ya go ....secret is out now. You are in the inner circle now. Try it out. I am local and, when I take my family out to eat, our first choice is the Pie Hut.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This one is a bit hard to find but totally worth it. Everything is fresh and delicious. The cream of mushroom soup was worth the drive from Hayden. The pie was excellent. The service was great. The locals know about this one and anyone in Sandpoint for the day should plan on lunch here. There's an interesting antique store next door for shopping after lunch.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stopped here while passing through Sandpoint . I read "pie" and homemade soup and we headed over. It was a huge treat !

The sandwiches were great - turkey/cranberry for me and a Cuban and goulash soup for my husband, They were on greaaattt bread and flavorful. My husband loved his soup.

After debating about eating pie (about 20 choices that day) immediately or taking it with us, we opted for eat it now. We should have noticed how large the slices of pie were - we were stuffed, but very happy!

There are only about 10 tables here, so there might be difficulty getting one at lunch rush ( we were there later). But there were many to go orders going out the door too. We would be sure to stop here again.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great daily specials, all made fresh. Specials include pie, which is superb. Best feature to me is the flexibility of the menu, i.e. you can get whole sandwich and soup, or half sandwich and soup, or soup and salad, etc. You get the point. If you get there by 5:15, you can eat dinner, but they close at 6.