“Great food, excellent service”
Review of The Pie Hut

The Pie Hut
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stumbled across The Pie Hut while driving through on a road trip. What a great discovery. I had chilli with cornbread and my husband, a true breakfast junkie, had the Panhandler Omelette with potatoes and toast. Both were excellent. As an added bonus the chilli comes with free refills, not that I could eat any more. The service was fast and friendly. The price was very modest. We were to full to try a piece of pie. Maybe next time.

1  Thank Lynna L

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Small shop with a HUGE heart. Terrific sandwich menu and a whole lot of pies!! My wife and I both did the $8.95 special which includes 1/2 sandwich, cup of soup or side salad, and slice of pie. My sandwich was the turkey bacon club and my wife's the turkey cranberry with swiss & cream cheese. mmmmmm----good! I did a coconut cream pie and my wife the german chocolate cream piea----delicious!!! We took an apple pie to go. Sewrice was good and prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We drove to Sandpoint to go to the farmers market and discovered the Pie Hut. My wife had a delicious veggie panini while I had the chilli soup and peanut butter chocolate pie.The service was good as was the chilli soup and pie. The only problem I had was with the back of the bench I was sitting on. I guess a nail or something was protruding and I snagged my brand new shirt. I would have mentioned it at the The Pie Hut but I did not notice it until later that evening and we were about 40 miles away. You need to bring cash as they do not accept any credit cards.

1  Thank Donald E
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love their giant selection of pies, obviously. I've been in for lunch several times. I'm always happy with my meal. Their soup is homemade, as are the pies. Everything is always fantastic. I know that's a very general statement, but it truly is awesome. My favorite pie is the chocolate pecan or the lemon cream. This is one place I don't miss when I'm in town.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Upon our visit to Sandpoint, we heard good things about The Pie Hut so we stopped for lunch. The Thai soup was amazing and the sandwiches were all good. The highlight was the pie and with the staff suggestion of lemon sour cream being their top seller, we opted for that and butterscotch. The lemon sour cream was so good we stopped again before leaving Sandpoint to pick one up to take home. Truly a little gem with awesome food!