“Wonderful View Great Food”

Trinity at City Beach
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014

A very nice restaurant with a great view of the Mountains looking out over the lake side beech. The outdoor dinning is covered for a very relaxing meal. The top sirloin salad was delicious and the grilled salmon was also very tasty.

There are newer reviews for Trinity at City Beach

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was my first time here, we sat outside with a great view of the lake. It is situated next to a park with plenty of shady trees and free parking. I had a great burger which was slightly spicy but still good my husband had mac & cheese which was so good we were all eating from his plate. I really enjoyed eating here will return on my next visit to Idaho.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This restaurant is right on the magnificent Lake Pend O'Reille, so the view alone is worth the visit. I had mac 'n cheese with sausage and several kinds of cheeses. It was a happy family meal for all.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Driving through northern Idaho, our stop of lunch at overlooking the lake was mesmerizing. We seem to remember the food was good, but we were a bit distracted by the swimmers in the little swimming area, the sailboats tacking to jockey for position in the channel with the small pontoon. The mountains, trees, lake and sky were a perfect backdrop for a leisurely lunch with friends. We hope to return next summer, perhaps bring our suits for a swim in the lake!

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Good food with a nice view of the lake. My wife and I have eaten here several times in the past and the food has always been top notch.