“Intimate, hip, unpretentious, innovative light and delightful dishes, great drink menu and the service couldn't be more welcomin”
Review of La Rosa Club - CLOSED

La Rosa Club
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great ambiance, great everything. This small town has a handful of fine dining establishments. La Rosa, by far, is the most intimate, date friendly getaway in the area. The staff is knowledgeable about their offerings, food is fresh and delicious. I love the lighter fare. The atmosphere lends itself to lingering for drinks and enjoying nightly local music. I highly recommend La Rosa for couples who have a long overdue grown up night out.

2  Thank Christine H

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is our go to restaurant when my wife and I get a out night out without the kids. It's our favorite restaurant in the Sandpoint area, and we've never been disappointed with the food. It's a little spendy, but it's worth it.

We went last night for the beer sampling 5 course meal. All the dishes were excellent, and Arion, the head chef, explained his dish choices in details, and how they complemented the various beers. It was a great night out.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

It starts with the suburb talents of Tim who makes the most delightful drinks. Followed by tapas of all sorts of varieties. The meat is smoked to perfection and masterfully enhanced by the skill of the chef. I would never have expected to have a meal like this in Sandpoint, New York City, of course ,Chicago, yes, but never Sandpoint. . Do yourself a favor and stop by if your ever in Sandpoint.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

A very unique location in downtown Sandpoint. The service was excellent and friendly, and the food was amazing. Small plates, great for sharing. Best for special occasions, girls night out, date night...a must for Sandpoint visitors.

1  Thank SheilaThomas
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had the opportunity to be at La Rosa club on the day the previewed their new spring menu. As a certified "foodie" I don't often write reviews, but I had such an amazing meal I had to let people know that this is a must. Great environment, friendly staff and amazing food. Don't miss it. Bon Appetite