“NIce hotel”

La Quinta Inn Sandpoint
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sandpoint
Reviewed 26 January 2014

While I enjoyed lots about this hotel it was difficult to sleep well, first due to the snow trucks thru out the night and the insistent walk ...dont walk light on the street. Then the last 2 nights there was a drunk group of bachelor partiers across the hall.. The staff were great and went over and above when I left my notebook they sent it home to me, the rooms were nice location was close to town , walking distance..but after working 10 hours really just needed sleep..

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Bonnie,

I am so sorry you had a not so good experiance wile staying with us.
I know we try to stay on top of the beeping from the cross walk when they come to check it. I don't think it was anormal beep that night. something must have shorted out somewhere.
the auditor told me about the party and how he had to go and tell them to quiet down.
I'm glad to hear you got your notebook.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Sandpoint

Reviewed 25 January 2014

everyone very willing to help. Excellent friendly service. Location fabulous, within walking distance to downtown. Easy drive to Ponderay. Hotel set up a little strange with three separate buildings. Huge hot tub, didn't use outdoor pool in the middle of winter. Breakfast had a good variety. a little dust in the room and bathroom on the phone. Loved the laundry room, clean affordable facility with TV and reading material.

1  Thank Ellen O
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Ellen,

Thank you very much for the great review.
I am glad you had a nice stay. We are here to take care of you because it is you. That is what hospitality is all about.
I will share your post with the rest of my staff here at La Quinta.

See you next time you are in Sandpoint.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were there for funeral and could not have been treated nicer The staff was very helpful and courteous and the continental breakfast was great as it was right down the hall from us. We would certainly stay there again

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quietier
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Jacquline,

I was glad to hear you had a pleasant stay, even if it was under sad surcomstanses
Hope you get a chance to come backand visit in the summer, when all the fun activities are happening here in Sandpoint.

I will share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have stayed at the LaQuinta Inn in Sandpoint on many occasions and I find it to be a great value for the quality of room you get. The staff is friendly and remembers who you are. The rooms are well done and clean. Overall a great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the nice compliments.We look forward to see you next time you visit Sandpoint.

A TripAdvisor Member
Sandpoint, Idaho
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The management and staff always go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. They always make us feel very welcome. They always try to accommodate our needs. The rooms are always clean. I highly recommend this hotel all year long.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words. I will make sure everyone of my team read your comments.
We look forward seeing you next time you are in Sanpoint.

A TripAdvisor Member
Richfield, Idaho, USA
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The best bed I've ever had while traveling! The fireplace was great. The whole stay was excellent! The check in person was very helpful in answering our questions & giving us directions. The room was clean & comfortable. We felt like we were home it was so nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you, Thank you for your post.
We get a lot of compliments on our mattresses. They are very comfortable.
We are glad you stayed with us during your visit to Sandpoint.
Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was a beautiful room, clean and the bed was so comfortable, we loved the jetted 2 person tub. It was a very nice experience. Direct TV wasn't working well during our stay only a few channels were available but the hotel gave us a discount on the room. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The room had a DVD player in the room but the hotel doesn't offer DVD's so you may want to bring a couple especially if the TV isn't working properly. The furniture was very nice and well made and kept up with the décor is very nice the carpet is wild but went well in the room. We had a suite so our bedroom was upstairs, very nice set up.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Coleen S

Dear Coleen,

I am happy to report to you that we had the TV reception worked on. It was a mystery for the repair man but it is fixed.
You must have stayed in our King Loft Suite. That is our two story suite. I am glad you liked it.
We will see you next time you visit Sandpoint.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandpoint
Best Western Edgewater Resort
The Lodge at Sandpoint
Days Inn Sandpoint
Days Inn Sandpoint
#3 of 3 in Ponderay

Been to La Quinta Inn Sandpoint? Share your experiences!