“Almost Perfect”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sandpoint
Seattle, United States
“Almost Perfect”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The staff is friendly, the accommodations are clean and comfortable and the price is right. However, the overwhelming use of Styrofoam during breakfast is disheartening since it is so bad for the environment. If you are coming to Sandpoint to enjoy the local environment please make sure they know that Styrofoam is a material you would like them to stop using and instead use paper or biodegradable products.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Chris W
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Chris,

Thank you for the kind words.

I wanted to share with you that I am in the process of changing out the styrofoam for paper.
I totaly agree with you about the enviroment and styrofoam.

I was glad to hear you had a pleasant stay.
We look forward to see you next time you visit Sandpoint.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 26 January 2014

While I enjoyed lots about this hotel it was difficult to sleep well, first due to the snow trucks thru out the night and the insistent walk ...dont walk light on the street. Then the last 2 nights there was a drunk group of bachelor partiers across the hall.. The staff were great and went over and above when I left my notebook they sent it home to me, the rooms were nice location was close to town , walking distance..but after working 10 hours really just needed sleep..

Bonnie,

I am so sorry you had a not so good experiance wile staying with us.
I know we try to stay on top of the beeping from the cross walk when they come to check it. I don't think it was anormal beep that night. something must have shorted out somewhere.
the auditor told me about the party and how he had to go and tell them to quiet down.
I'm glad to hear you got your notebook.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope we see you again.
sandpoint, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2014

everyone very willing to help. Excellent friendly service. Location fabulous, within walking distance to downtown. Easy drive to Ponderay. Hotel set up a little strange with three separate buildings. Huge hot tub, didn't use outdoor pool in the middle of winter. Breakfast had a good variety. a little dust in the room and bathroom on the phone. Loved the laundry room, clean affordable facility with TV and reading material.

1 Thank Ellen O
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Ellen,

Thank you very much for the great review.
I am glad you had a nice stay. We are here to take care of you because it is you. That is what hospitality is all about.
I will share your post with the rest of my staff here at La Quinta.

See you next time you are in Sandpoint.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were there for funeral and could not have been treated nicer The staff was very helpful and courteous and the continental breakfast was great as it was right down the hall from us. We would certainly stay there again

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quietier
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Jacquline,

I was glad to hear you had a pleasant stay, even if it was under sad surcomstanses
Hope you get a chance to come backand visit in the summer, when all the fun activities are happening here in Sandpoint.

I will share your comments with the staff.
Missoula, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have stayed at the LaQuinta Inn in Sandpoint on many occasions and I find it to be a great value for the quality of room you get. The staff is friendly and remembers who you are. The rooms are well done and clean. Overall a great place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the nice compliments.We look forward to see you next time you visit Sandpoint.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The management and staff always go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. They always make us feel very welcome. They always try to accommodate our needs. The rooms are always clean. I highly recommend this hotel all year long.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words. I will make sure everyone of my team read your comments.
We look forward seeing you next time you are in Sanpoint.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The best bed I've ever had while traveling! The fireplace was great. The whole stay was excellent! The check in person was very helpful in answering our questions & giving us directions. The room was clean & comfortable. We felt like we were home it was so nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
laquinta0470, Manager at La Quinta Inn Sandpoint, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you, Thank you for your post.
We get a lot of compliments on our mattresses. They are very comfortable.
We are glad you stayed with us during your visit to Sandpoint.
Look forward to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandpoint
Best Western Edgewater Resort
The Lodge at Sandpoint
Days Inn Sandpoint
Days Inn Sandpoint
#3 of 3 in Ponderay

Been to La Quinta Inn Sandpoint? Share your experiences!