Best ski in ski out at Schweitzer hands down. Go to the pool or three hot tubs after skiing or have the kids watch a movie in the theater. Chimney rock restaurant is great! (Children's menu and portions very limited and expensive) but the rest rocked, unique choices and even vegetarian options. All very friendly staff. We came back to the rooms for lunch in kitchenette, perfect mid day rest for all. Mountain is by far the best skiing in the pacnw that we've found. Reasonable prices (compared to similar well know resort make it "doable" for a fam.
Selkirk lodge is THE WAY to go for family travel or a guys/girls ski trip. Stocked to have been there. Can't wait to get back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort manages accommodations in the Selkirk Lodge, White Pine Lodge and various off site condominiums. All guest check-in and check-out is in the Selkirk Lodge lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Hotel Sandpoint
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging Sandpoint, Idaho