“Big Tuna Was My First Sushi Experience - A Great One!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Description: We are located right next to the Sandpoint Favorite, 'Little Olive'. We offer fresh, affordable Sushi. Choose your roll or roll it the way you like it.
Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
“Big Tuna Was My First Sushi Experience - A Great One!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Love the casual setting and the easy to order from menu. Very friendly staff. The sushi made me a sushi lover! Wish you were open on Sundays!

• Visited August 2013

Yellowknife, Canada
“Little Ninja rolls are to die for”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Expensive but tasty fusion sushi. The little ninja rolls were a huge hit with my boys. I recommend this stop.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

To the customer above - Big Tuna DOES NOT have an odor... Unless you're describing their deliciously fresh prepared varietys of fish. I've been to this place more times than I can count. Loooove it!!!! Try the crunchy munchy!! A Sandpoint MUST!

1 Thank Britt D
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Great little sushi place in North Idaho!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Have been several times and enjoyed it every time. I think we have had every roll on there menu. I can't think of one we wouldn't order again, but of course there are always favorites. Very cute, clean, colorful place to grab a few rolls and a beer.

The only negative comment I have is the fried odor that has a tendency to linger at times. I know it is a small place, but if that could be resolved, it would garner a GREAT atmosphere.

Just a side note....your website needs to operate without FLASH if you desire an iPad user to peruse your site.

Visited September 2013
Williston, North Dakota
“Smell was horrific......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Never again, left after a few bites, truly the smell emanating from this establishment was SCARY, as were the dirty pillows for seating on the deck.

• Visited August 2013