“European Style Bistro”

Ranked #15 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Cedar St. Bistro & Espresso Bar is a downtown favorite located on the historic Cedar St. Bridge in Sandpoint Idaho. We serve a variety of grilled sandwiches, fresh salads & soups, stone baked pizza, crepes and grilled wraps. We also have a full coffee bar and we make our own Gelato (Italian Ice Cream) on site. If your looking for tasty food and great coffee in a unique setting, then please visit us. Also, the Cedar St. Bistro Wine Bar is open Thursday, Friday, & Saturday from 5pm - 9pm. We have a wide selection of fine wines, beers, and an appetizer menu. Live Music every Friday evening.
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I work in the area and eat breakfast here sometimes. I like their grilled breakfast sandwiches and bagels in the morning. My daughters like the coffees and grilled paninis. They are a little addicted to the coffees, actually. The gellato is fantastic and I've watched them making it fresh, as well as baking the fresh cookies. Oh, and the last time I was their they had started making crapes. I had one warm with a huckleberry sauce and powdered sugar over the top and it was really good.

The Cedar Street Bridge is a nice place to hang out. You can sit outside when it's warm, and I always run into friends here.

2  Thank Rich S

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Gelato! Paninis! Pasta Salads! Sandwichs! Coffee! I was amazed how great the food, and service was at Cedar Street Bistro, along with the great view of the river it really topped off the fun experience. I went with my two younger children and they loved the gelato as much as I did. The owners and staff were very friendly and personable, I had a smoked mozzarella panini with sun dried tomato and spinach, which came with a side of broccolli pasta salad, and a small gelato which was very filling and a great price.

1  Thank maja h
Reviewed 25 March 2013

The Bistro is one of our "go to" restaurants for an enjoyable lunch. We love their lunch special, which includes soup, 1/2 sandwich, a side of pasta or cabbage salad and -- a taste of gelato. We eat lunch out most Tuesdays this winter and it's been reliable and the food delicious. At one time, the gentleman working there was a bit "short" but we've received great service since. The view can't be beat, the soup is home made and it's HOT (as opposed to soup at Spuds, which can be served lukewarm). Our sandwich certainly was ample in meat.

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

This great European style bistro has something for whatever your taste. They offer a wide selection of paninis and sandwiches, as well as sweets, a full service coffee shop, and the only gelato in town. Owned by a local couple, and situated on the historic Cedar Street Bridge, this bistro has the food, service, and ambiance to make your stay in Sandpoint a delight.

2  Thank Jesse J
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Great coffee! Delicious samdwiches, friendly service and an absolutely stunning view!
If you're coming to Sandpoint this place is an absolute gem.

1  Thank Nigeldawg