“Foods were good, but SLOW.”

Joes Philly Cheese Steak
Ranked #37 of 90 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Foods were good, but SLOW.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

A friend and I waited for an hour and a half. The staff had no ideas of who ordered what in what order. They served some parties, who ordered after we did, before us. The foods were not bad but the service was so amateurish.

• Visited April 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful! ”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

You have to get a Philly here WITH garlic parmesan fries!!!! I sent for this exact order last summer when I was in the hospital a day after delivering my daughter! It was the first thing that popped into my head!

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Good Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The food was really good, but it service was slow. If you have the time stop here. If you are in the rush...go somewhere else.

• Visited August 2013