“Outstanding and authentic food at Thai Nigiri”
Review of Thai Nigiri

Thai Nigiri
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I try to patronize only locally owned restaurants so I was especially anxious to try out the new Thai restaurant in town. Delightful couple/chef-owners - it's a great addition to downtown! They've only been open a couple of months and I already I've been back a half-dozen times. Their lunch specials are moderately priced and three courses are delivered in a timely fashion, which is important for workers grabbing a quick meal! I should branch out to noodles, but I am clearly addicted to their Green Curry; it's sublime in every variation (veggie, shrimp, seafood)!
I have taken guests who raved about both the Phad Thai and Drunken Noodles. They should have a beer and wine license soon so I'll look forward to dinners washed down w/ Singha!

4  Thank caminomimi