The Edgewater is our family's top choice for our summer getaway. It is located adjacent to the City Beach Park and a small marina. Although it is a Best Western - not the Ritz, its location can't be beat. We prefer the ground floor rooms because our kids can walk in and out from the patio door to the beach and lawn. Also, the indoor pool and hot tub are on the ground floor, so our kids can migrate from the pool, to the room, to the beach.
The hotel offers a simple breakfast buffet each morning in the lobby, and there is a patio grill/bar overlooking the water. It is very close to town and everything is within walking distance. The train depot is a few hundred feet away, and trains run through Sandpoint every 20-30 minutes, so be prepared for train noise from anywhere in town. The rooms at the hotel all face toward the beach - away from the depot, so the train noise is less in the room.
Overall, it is a very relaxing, low-key vacation in the great little town of Sandpoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakefront Sandpoint, ID hotel is conveniently located near Schweitzer Ski Resort, Silverwood Theme Park and Coldwater Creek Street Bridge.The spacious and neat accommodations at this charming and elegant BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort offers cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, room service, in-room movies and more. All guests of this Sandpoint, ID hotel can take in stunning views of the lake from their room, providing relaxing scenery and an invigorating way to greet the day.While staying at this Idaho Best Western, guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, on-site Trinity at City Beach Lounge, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, conference services and meeting facilities with catering that accommodate up to 100 attendees. The guests of this BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can fuel up for whatever their day holds at the on-site Trinity at City Beach restaurant, serving up delicious fare and breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille. Whatever you or your fellow travelers are in the mood for, there's a restaurant nearby to suit everyone's tastes, such as Ivano's Italian Restaurant, Jalapenos, 5th Avenue Restaurant and The Hydra.Located within walking distance of downtown Sandpoint, guests of the BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can also enjoy easy access to many of area's popular attractions. Delight in a day of adventure and fun by visiting Silverwood Theme Park, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Coldwater Creek, Cedar Street Bridge, the Festival at Sandpoint Symphony and Lake Pend Oreille. Or, enjoy unwinding at the nearby Idaho Club Golf Course, Panida Theater or Sandpoint City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- Best Western Edgewater Resort Sandpoint, Idaho