Not worth the price and dont believe the pictures. I recently stayed in Sandpoint with some friends and took time researching hotels and picked the Best Western from photos online and previous experience with Best Western. Bad choice! There are posted photos of a free breakfast, and confirmed when I called I would get a free breakfast, and when I asked about free breakfast during my stay the answer I got was " We have never had a continental breakfast." The beds and pillows are extremely uncomfortable! The hot tub was the same temperature as the pool, and the "beach access" is to the public beach! We stayed on a holiday weekend so the beach was packed! The service was alright, but after looking at cheaper hotels in the area, and splurging on the "fancy hotel on the beach," I was disappointed in my choice. So in a nutshell - not worth the price, do not believe the pictures online, THERE IS NO FREE BREAKFAST, cold hot tub, and crowded "beach access." Dont waste your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakefront Sandpoint, ID hotel is conveniently located near Schweitzer Ski Resort, Silverwood Theme Park and Coldwater Creek Street Bridge.The spacious and neat accommodations at this charming and elegant BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort offers cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, room service, in-room movies and more. All guests of this Sandpoint, ID hotel can take in stunning views of the lake from their room, providing relaxing scenery and an invigorating way to greet the day.While staying at this Idaho Best Western, guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, on-site Trinity at City Beach Lounge, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, conference services and meeting facilities with catering that accommodate up to 100 attendees. The guests of this BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can fuel up for whatever their day holds at the on-site Trinity at City Beach restaurant, serving up delicious fare and breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille. Whatever you or your fellow travelers are in the mood for, there's a restaurant nearby to suit everyone's tastes, such as Ivano's Italian Restaurant, Jalapenos, 5th Avenue Restaurant and The Hydra.Located within walking distance of downtown Sandpoint, guests of the BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can also enjoy easy access to many of area's popular attractions. Delight in a day of adventure and fun by visiting Silverwood Theme Park, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Coldwater Creek, Cedar Street Bridge, the Festival at Sandpoint Symphony and Lake Pend Oreille. Or, enjoy unwinding at the nearby Idaho Club Golf Course, Panida Theater or Sandpoint City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- Best Western Edgewater Resort Sandpoint, Idaho