You come off route into Sandpoint and turn the corner into a very special world. Fabulous views of the Mountains and a delightful beach with a cool blue lake. This hotel looks over all of that and the sunrise is amazing. Rooms could do with a refurb but they are comfortable and a little small - especially the bathroom and the tiny bath with no depth to sink into. However the view made up for anything lacking here. Some of the staff were really friendly and made us feel welcome. Parking was excellent and it was easy to load an unload baggage and get to our room. We enjoyed the balcony but had to switch the air-con off to sit on as could not stand the effects. The hotel was within easy walking distance of Sandpoint which was a great place to do a little shopping for unique goodies. Sandpoint has great character and is a lovely place to stop off. We did eat in the Restaurant the night we arrived as it was quite late. the food was good but we did not feel it was good value as this was the most expensive meal we had on our visit to the USA and I only had a main course and my husband 2 courses. Many other restaurants and bars close by so do not let that put you off staying here. We would definitely return for for many reasons as this is a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakefront Sandpoint, ID hotel is conveniently located near Schweitzer Ski Resort, Silverwood Theme Park and Coldwater Creek Street Bridge.The spacious and neat accommodations at this charming and elegant BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort offers cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, room service, in-room movies and more. All guests of this Sandpoint, ID hotel can take in stunning views of the lake from their room, providing relaxing scenery and an invigorating way to greet the day.While staying at this Idaho Best Western, guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, on-site Trinity at City Beach Lounge, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, conference services and meeting facilities with catering that accommodate up to 100 attendees. The guests of this BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can fuel up for whatever their day holds at the on-site Trinity at City Beach restaurant, serving up delicious fare and breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille. Whatever you or your fellow travelers are in the mood for, there's a restaurant nearby to suit everyone's tastes, such as Ivano's Italian Restaurant, Jalapenos, 5th Avenue Restaurant and The Hydra.Located within walking distance of downtown Sandpoint, guests of the BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can also enjoy easy access to many of area's popular attractions. Delight in a day of adventure and fun by visiting Silverwood Theme Park, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Coldwater Creek, Cedar Street Bridge, the Festival at Sandpoint Symphony and Lake Pend Oreille. Or, enjoy unwinding at the nearby Idaho Club Golf Course, Panida Theater or Sandpoint City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- Best Western Edgewater Resort Sandpoint, Idaho