“Not just for golfers”

Sun Valley Club
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Sun Valley
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 23 June 2014

About two years ago, Sun Valley Resort built Sun Valley Club for its golf course that includes a five star restaurant open to the public. It is nicely designed in keeping with its othe mountain lodges. The food is excellent and the waiters from all over the world are very attentive. My wife and I shared a turkey club with sweet potato fries. We loved it! I had a cup of ham and broccoli soup that was really good. With the high ceilings, the restaurant was very quiet. Keep your eyes open, you may see a celebrity!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The Kobe burgers are as good as it gets. Service excellent. Views are beautiful from all tables. Wine list is fine.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I spent 3 days at the Sun Valley Resort and, pretty much, tried all of the available activities and dining options. This was the only place where we encountered rude servers who completely ignored us once they discovered we were not going to run up a huge bill on alcohol. Instead, they focused their attention on the people at the table beside us, who were drinking wine like water. After about a half hour, my glass was refilled for the first time and our food was sloppily dumped on our table, not even set in front of us, just placed on the edge of the table. I would say that the best thing about this place was the comfy chairs you sit in as you eat, but if you're not planning on ordering tons of alcohol, I would go eat someplace else.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is a perfect place to eat for many occassions. We have had our Christmas Eve dinner here because of the fabulous views, and we have come here many times after church on Sundays to enjoy any of their entrees and their views can't be beat. Loved their shrimp cocktail, Rueben sandwich,Sliders, or crab salad with sweet potato frys. Their Bloody Marys are great too.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Always consistent. Excellent soup and salads. I can't get away from ordering the crab salad though every time I go. It is plentiful and excellent. Beautiful surroundings.