I've stayed overnight at a La Quinta before -- in Ashland, OR -- and didn't think it was anything to write home about. However, we're a family of six (two of whom are dogs) so we needed a hotel that was good for the kids and pet-friendly. We were making the long drive home to San Francisco from Ashton, ID. We made it as far as Twin Falls, when we decided to take a detour to Shoshone Falls/Dierkes Lake in Twin Falls (a very pleasant excursion, by the way).
By the time we were done, we decided to spend the night in Twin Falls, so I started looking up and calling around various pet-friendly hotels in Twin Falls. Holiday Inn Express and Best Western either didn't have anything available or only had smoking rooms available (YUCK!), so I called La Quinta. They held a room for me for an hour (which as long as they will hold a room for you without a credit card), and we drove over to see it.
Well, first of all, the ENTIRE hotel is non-smoking.
Secondly, it looks to be either a brand-new hotel or pretty close to brand new. Absolutely no complaints on the cleanliness or the condition of the hotel. Nice little gym, an indoor pool with hot tub that the kids loved.
Decent complimentary breakfast buffet that included a hot egg dish, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice, and you can make your own waffles.
And, did I mention that it's pet-friendly and the entire hotel is non-smoking. Win-win for everyone, unless you're a smoker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Twin Falls offers exceptional comfort and convenience to both business and leisure travelers. We are located in close proximity to the spectacular Snake River Canyon, the majestic Shoshone Falls, the Magic Valley Mall and a variety of restaurants & local businesses. Our great location offers convenience to all travelers whether on business, special occasions or family travel.We have 101 beautifully appointed guest rooms that will treat you with many of the comforts of home. Luxurious bedding and decor comes standard and include amenities like executive work station with ergonomic chair, free newly upgraded fiber optic wireless high-speed Internet access, 42" HDTV entertainment system, microwave, Keurig One-Cup coffee maker, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & board and much more. From our Grand Mezzanine Spa suite to our multiple bedroom suites our compliment of guest rooms and suites provide guests with just what they need. Many other property amenities await unsuspecting guest to pleasant surprises including our free Bright Side Breakfast, served daily. During your stay be sure to enjoy our indoor pool & spa, deluxe fitness and business centers, all open 24 hours a day. If you need anything including snacks, light meals, beer, wine, sweet treats and more be sure to visit our general store to satisfy your cravings.Our staff, here at the La Quinta Inns & Suites Twin Falls, looks forward to serving guests from the moment they arrive at our hotel in Twin Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls Hotel Twin Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Twin Falls
- Ameritel Hotel Twin Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls Idaho