“Great hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We stayed here for one night and wished we could have stayed longer. The hotel is beautiful. Rooms large and clean. Pool and spa great. Near the river so you can take a nice walk from room. Pet friendly. Staff great. Better than average breakfast.

1  Thank Kathy E
Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed 22 August 2011

The hotel was great but don't drink the water from the water bottles. They charge $3.00 a bottle. Somewhere on their "green" tag there must have been a price, but it must have been very small or on the back! In room coffee is free, no other "pay" items in the room,,,only the water. In my travels the two water bottles are free. Better no water bottles on display then this sneaky trick!

Reviewed 21 August 2011

We had 3 rooms, since we stayed one night on our way out west, then again on our return trip home. Then we decided to stay one more night after we had already checked out. All the rooms were clean, neat and well-stocked with nice toiletries, bedding, towels, etc.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This hotel is a great! It's 3 years old, and looks like it opened yesterday! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 18 August 2011

First off this Hotel it the nicest my company has booked me for a long time, Most definately would recommend it to anyone traveling to Twin Falls, You wouldn't think the La Quinta name would be on it quite honestly. Ok I believe in room 237 I was not alone, I checked into my room went to the bathroom came out flipped the lock over on the door, I was done unpacking my bag etc and went back to grab the ironing board to pull it out and the lock was flipped back over as if I didn't lock it, I went into the bathroom and the Fan switch had been turned on, I was to tired so I just ignored it. Also there was a bottle popping sound all night where the two bottle of water are above the fridge, I kept getting up and checking out the noice and nothing would happen the minute I walked away it would start again, It was like someone was squeezing the water bottles and they were popping back out. If I wasn't so tired I probably would have been up all night. I still recommmed staying here.!! enjoy This is not a fake review this is absolute the truth. Oh ya one last thought upgrade the soap shampoo etc you lost a star because of that bring your own if your coming into town. shaynebatt@gmail.com

Room Tip: Not 237 if you do let me know if you experience the same thing...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We stayed at the La Quinta Inn Twin Falls for one night. It is a very nice hotel. The inside is absolutely beautiful with wood beams. And they had fresh baked cookies at check-in. Checking in was fast and without any problems. The room was good sized, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great! The breakfast buffet is included in the price and included eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, cereal etc. Nice pool and gym area, too! I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying overnight inTwin Falls. Also, while in Twin Falls, make sure you visit the Shoshone Falls. They are only about 15-20 minutes away and reminded me of Niagra Falls. Nice pool and gym area, too!

Reviewed 14 August 2011

First let me say Idaho was awesome! We went to Shoshone falls, Balanced rock, and Craters of the moon. The hotel on the other hand wasn't so great. We were on the 3rd floor, so we had to wait for slow elevators. The hotel was clean, but the bleach smell in some areas was a little strong. The beds were very uncomfy. Neither my husband or I got a good nights sleep. The person in the room next to us coughed all night and kept opening and shutting doors. You go to a hotel to sleep, and we did not sleep. The breakfast wasn't great. There was a good variety, but the food tasted bland. It's true what they say about the toilet paper..lol... the bathroom is small, but I had to lean over to reach the toilet paper. I plan to visit Twin Falls again, but I think I will stay at another Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple