This is a nice property and the decor was nice. I had high hopes! The check in was okay. The room was pretty nice and everything seemed fine. The pool and spa was awesome! The work out room looked pretty good, but I stayed in the pool and spa so long I didn't use it. The wifi was okay and the breakfast looked good, but I passed on it. The bed seemed okay but......
I was on the third floor and didn't sleep well because of a HUM. I turned of everything I could find to turn off. Still a hum.... When I put my head on the pillow the hum was coming through the pillow. (?) I don't know what that was about! This building hums from all the mechanical things running. The roof top units, the ice machines, the cheap fridges, and the wall Heat/AC units. 99% of the time all this goes unnoticed, but not here! I tried everything to get to sleep and nothing worked so I ended up not being well rested. It makes for a rough day after!
When I talked to the desk we worked it out but I was not satisfied because THEY didn't offer to comp the room 100% - They asked me what I wanted so I said half because I did use their stuff, but they should have offered 100%! A place is judged by how they handle unhappy customers - They are not that good at it!
Okay! All that being said! This is a okay place to stay and everything was mostly in order.
The are pretty good in some areas and pretty weak in others. The refrigerator was cheap and didn't get very cold and didn't have a freezer. I was put off by the $3:00 for a bottle of water, but the water in Twin Falls is not very good so buy water before you get there.
I am not so sure I would stay here again. I may start planing my trips to not land in Twin Falls at all. Sometimes it works out - sometimes it doesn't! For me it didn't! I am not going to be sour grapes here though it would be nice if they gave me ALL my money back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Twin Falls offers exceptional comfort and convenience to both business and leisure travelers. We are located in close proximity to the spectacular Snake River Canyon, the majestic Shoshone Falls, the Magic Valley Mall and a variety of restaurants & local businesses. Our great location offers convenience to all travelers whether on business, special occasions or family travel.We have 101 beautifully appointed guest rooms that will treat you with many of the comforts of home. Luxurious bedding and decor comes standard and include amenities like executive work station with ergonomic chair, free newly upgraded fiber optic wireless high-speed Internet access, 42" HDTV entertainment system, microwave, Keurig One-Cup coffee maker, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron & board and much more. From our Grand Mezzanine Spa suite to our multiple bedroom suites our compliment of guest rooms and suites provide guests with just what they need. Many other property amenities await unsuspecting guest to pleasant surprises including our free Bright Side Breakfast, served daily. During your stay be sure to enjoy our indoor pool & spa, deluxe fitness and business centers, all open 24 hours a day. If you need anything including snacks, light meals, beer, wine, sweet treats and more be sure to visit our general store to satisfy your cravings.Our staff, here at the La Quinta Inns & Suites Twin Falls, looks forward to serving guests from the moment they arrive at our hotel in Twin Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Twin Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls Hotel Twin Falls
- Ameritel Hotel Twin Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls Idaho