“just relax”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Love your hotels the fact that it has a pool that is available 24hrs is awesome and a place to work out makes it awesome but my favorite thing is the bed . so relaxing, there were no towels by the pool when we went in and the man who my husband talked to he came right away and brought a lot no questions.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for submitting your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and am pleased that my staff was quick to respond to your need for pool towels. We realize that you have my options for lodging and hope that you will choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you to the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is a very comfortable place to stay. It's clearly been designed to compete with Hampton Inns. The lobby is large and includes a pleasant sitting area with fireplace and comfortable easy chairs. The fitness center is huge, with up-to-date working equipment. Our room was an executive type, with a sofa as well as a king-size bed, and we enjoyed the space. The bathroom was large with a very generous supply of towels. The breakfast selection was excellent -- the scrambled eggs with cheese were actually edible. Everything was spotless. The heating is wall-controlled and quiet rather than one of those horrible things below the window. It's definitely not the kind of La Quinta I used to stay in until I upgraded to Hampton and Doubletree. (I'm staying in one of those older La Quintas tonight. Perfectly adequate, but that's all)
So why isn't it a "5"? Mainly because, as others have mentioned, the bed is way too soft. Also, an extra light by the sofa would have made it possible to sit on the sofa and read.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

We work hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay. We take our guests recommendations to heart and are always looking for ways to improve. Than you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we hope you will choose to stay with us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We booked the 2 room suite - was great for visiting with family that we met here. Pool is open 24 hours however very murky as well as hot tub in the morning - did not use hot tub at all. Food was average but plentiful - no coffee when we arrived. Used my LaQuinta points to get a more expensive room cheaper.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I apologize for the pool issue and appreciate you taking the time to submit your comments. We work hard at providing a great guest experience and realize you have many choices to choose from while traveling. I hope you will keep us in mind if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is an awesome La Quinta property with one exception. I found the bed to be way to soft for my comfort which caused a poor night's sleep and a backache. I would have given it a 5 star rating otherwise.

We have stayed in many LQ's and this has to be one of our favorites. It is definitely at the upper end of the scale when it comes to La Quinta hotels. Nicely appointed lobby, wonderful breakfast area (and the breakfast wasn't bad either!), and friendly staff. The hotel is conveniently located in Twin Falls and close to many restaurants if you need lunch or dinner.

If they change out the beds, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review of your recent stay. I am sorry that you found our beds to be to soft. We are always looking at ways to improve our guests experience and appreciate you letting us know your thoughts. We hope you will choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was fabulously clean which is always my first priority. The King Suite worked for 5 people. One king bed was in its own room for the two adults and another king bed which was in its own room accommodated the two girls and a non-pull out couch was big enough for the 10 yr old. Under $150 with a pool and full breakfast for the family. I could not find a better deal and could not have been happier with this hotel. Thank you La Quinta! ...reserve early because they did not have space on our return trip with same day notice.

• Stayed: March 2014
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments concerning your recent stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our Double King Suite. We work hard to provide all our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I loved this hotel and then it all went wrong. I was in the shower and someone entered our room, unlocking it with a key. It was a worker and a mistake due to disorganization, but upon entering and seeing no adult she quizzed my kids on their names and other things. I loved that when calling the front desk she said the night clerk hadn't recorded our check in, so they thought it was vacant. Hilarious because the girl saying that was the one who checked me in and blaming it on someone else. Then I left an expensive item. I called 10 minutes later and it magically couldn't be found. Yeah right. New present for a worker.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

I am so sorry for the issues your experienced during your stay. We strive to provide all our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay and want them to feel secure in their choice of accommodations. I value my guests feedback and assure you that I will be looking into the issues you presented and will be speaking with my front desk and housekeeping staff. If there is anything I can do to so that we value your business I would very much appreciate the opportunity.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had a wonderful time at LaQuinta in Twin Falls, Idaho. We decided very last minute that we wanted to take a quick getaway with the family. After searching on the internet, we settled on LaQuinta and were not disappointed!! The hotel was beautiful, and breakfast was fantastic! We took full advantage of all your wonderful amenities and enjoyed just hanging out at the hotel in the evenings. We will recommend LaQuinta to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We work hard to make sure our guests have a clean and comfortable place to stay, even for quick getaways. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and liked our hot buffet style breakfast. We hope to see you again soon if your travels bring you back to the area.