“Daughter off to college”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Sunnyvale, United States
“Daughter off to college”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The best...I would recommend to everyone, exceeded my expectations! La Quinta added to my daughter's experience of going off to college. I was so impressed w/ the rooms, the service, the cookies (so good), everything was perfect. I would give them a A++. They also offer a special discount for people w/ children attending CSI (make sure you mention that when you make your reservation). Our next stay will be at La Quinta no matter where we travel to. Happy travel and sweet dreams!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Julie C
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments regarding your recent stay with us while you were dropping off your daughter. I am sure she will have a great experience here at the College of Southern Idaho and we are very happy that you chose to stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Twin Falls
Reviewed 15 August 2014

David went above and beyond on service for us. Tami did our reservation over the phone and was great but David did a lot of leg work for us. He helped us pick out a room and also helped my friends get a room at a great rate because it's been many years since we seen each other we did not want the night to end. I needed a place to eat and he pulled out a pizza menu right then and there. We needed to find a place that was kid friendly and he directed us to some awesome places. I've stayed at many hotels before and it's always the customer service that I remember and I will never forget David and Tami and how they made our stay so comfortable. Thank you and I highly recommend La Quinta hotel and the service of David and Tami.

• Stayed August 2014
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We strive to provide all our guests with and exceptional experience. I am so glad that David and Tami were able to accommodate your requests and they will be recognized for their guest service. Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments and we look forward to your next visit whenever your travels may bring you back to the Twin Falls area.
Durants Neck, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 August 2014

What a room. Very large room compared to other cookie cutter hotels. It is not far from I-84, with lots of restaurants and shopping with ½ mile.

The room was huge. We had a room with 2 queen beds, a desk, a desk chair that would not stay up (had to sit on a pillow), easy chair, credenza, and night stand between the beds. There was plenty of room to move about even with 2 huge suitcases opened. The beds were a little too soft for my back, but I managed. The pillows were the small square type but I would have preferred a standard sized pillow. The bath was adequate, with bath, toilet and vanity all in one. The towels were normal sized and fluffy. Would have preferred a bath sheet. Vanity was a little cramped for two people and all the necessary stuff for getting ready in the morning. Not much of a view out the window, but we were not there for the view from a hotel. The breakfast in the morning consisted of waffles, cereal, fruit, and an egg, ham and cheese scrambled kind of thing. That was very good. Plenty of coffee and juices and a large dining room. The room was $128 per night in July.

Room Tip: Upper floor away from elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments about your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our rooms to be over-sized and were able to enjoy our many breakfast items. We hope you will choose to stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the area.
Fremont, California
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have to admit that we didn't really have any expectations for our stay here as it was simply a place to stay on our way home to California. The service we received from Dyan when we checked in was wonderful and the hotel was very nice and clean. The free breakfast the next morning was certainly one of the nicer one's I've had included in my stay and the seating area around the kitchen was spacious and allowed for everyone to comfortably be seated at the same time. Thank you La Quinta Twin Falls for a great stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to send in your comments concerning your recent stay with us. I am so pleased you found our location pleasing and that Dyan was able to assist you. We work hard to provide all our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay. We look forward to you your next visit with us.
Montello, Nevada
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Beautiful facilities, wonderful staff, great amenities, and a really delicious breakfast with hot fresh-cooked items along with the usual continental fare.... huge variety. And the dining area/serving area set up was large, yet warm, and inviting.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We work hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable place to stay with they are traveling and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in Twin Falls. We know you have many choices to choose from and look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Twin Falls area.
Hood River, Oregon, USA
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Having traveled a lot in my life it is not often that I get surprised in a good way by a hotel. That changed today with my family's stay at the La Quinta in Twin Falls. I have never been a La Quinta fan but if this hotel is the trend in the chain then I will be in the future. From the lobby to the pool and exercise facility to our double king suite it is well maintained, appointed and staffed. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn and the Best Western here previously and this hotel is hands down the best. As a Hilton Gold member I hope they are listening! Congrats to La Quinta and their manager here for a job well done!

Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your kind words concerning you recent stay with us in Twin Falls. We work hard to make sure our guests have what they need while traveling away from home and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Twin Falls area.
Providence, RI
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We chose this hotel for many reasons, one of which being the awesome reviews here on tripadvisor.com. We are a family of 4, and the room was very comfortable for all of us. However, there were a couple of things that were annoying. First, our room keys were shut off after our first night so we couldn't get into our room. Second, they never cleaned our room. I felt as though we were bothering the front desk when asking for clean towels. Perhaps my expectations were just too high.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jmo1511
I am very sorry that you did not have an exceptional stay while staying with us in Twin Falls. We work hard to make sure all our guests have what they need for an enjoyable stay. I appreciate you taking the time to send in your comments and assure you that I will be working with my staff to make sure that all our guests expectations are met and exceeded. Once again I apologize for your room not being cleaned during your stay and the issues with your key cards. I hope you will give us another chance to show that this is not the standard we provide but strive to excel.