1,419 results
All reviews pet friendly hotel beautiful hotel great room would stay here again we've stayed great place to stay potatoes open hours waffles fresh fruit great breakfast cookies king suite beds were very comfortable room was large free breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This hotel was an excellent choice to stay, the staff was super friendly and very helpful. Love that the weight room and pool were open 24 hrs. The rooms and bathroom were clean and efficient for our stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us in Twin Falls and we look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels may bring you back to the Twin Falls area.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

The hotel is beautiful, clean, rooms are spacious and bathrooms are very nice. Staff however, tops it all! I lost my smartwatch and they went out of their way to retrieve it, keep it and wait for me the next day to safely return it. Thank you so very much!!!
Highly Recommended to all!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Adriana,

Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in Twin Falls and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great Hotel, Pet-Friendly, Large Rooms, Large Parking Lots, Great Location. Friendly Staff, Large Breakfast Selection, outdoor Pet Area. Will return and recommend to all family and friends. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Every stay at this LaQuinta has been restful. The friendly greeting by staff make me feel like family coming for a visit. Anytime I've have a concern it is addressed immediately and with a positive attitude.This hotel is a gem in the Gem State.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Bathroom Dirty and Lighting broke. Bathroom lighting was poor. One of the sconces was broken. The Tub was filthy and of all the rooms available they assigned us the room next to the maids linen closet with doors opening and closing all hours.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Erik B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. I apologize for the issues that you experienced and assure you this is not the experience we work towards. I assure you that I will be working with my team to make sure that all issues are corrected. We hope you will give us the chance to show we are always working to improve our operation.