It has been a few years since I've had the opportunity to stay at a Holiday Inn Express so when I saw there was one in the town we were staying in on our first night of a six-night trip, and that the property had received positive reviews, I was excited to reserve a 2-queen bed room for us. The location can't be beat as it is close to just about anything you could want or need. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean with nice bathroom amenities and great towels (I am all about good towels). Breakfast was well-above standard hotel-free-breakfast-quality--those cinnamon rolls! At check-in the staff seemed a bit frazzled and dis-organized at first; we discovered later that earlier that day, the city had experienced unprecedented flash flooding so clearly it had not been a good day there. Another note, and this is not their fault, but the address/location was incorrect on our rental car's navigation system and it consistently routed us incorrectly, although we were always able to find the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twin Falls is conveniently located just a short distance away from the world famous Snake River Canyon and the famous I.B. Perrine Bridge. Not only will all of your business and travel needs be met with one of our spacious suites but because we are located very close to several of the areas local attractions you will be able to find several activities to unwind after a long day. With all of the beautiful natural resources the Magic Valley has to offer close activities will include: golf at one of our several local courses, white water rafting, guided scenic boat tours to Pillar Falls, fishing, water and snow skiing, tennis, rock climbing, and area cave tours. The breathtaking Canyon Rim Trail which runs from the Perrine Bridge to the Niagara of the west, Shoshone Falls.While you are staying don't forget to try local restaurant favorites such as Red Robin, Jakers, Elevation 486, Canyon Crest and Idaho Joe's. With the College of Southern Idaho, Lamb Weston,St Lukes Glanbia, Falls Brand, and the Amalgamated Sugar Factory all very close, this hotel is the ideal place to set up shop. And when it comes to shopping we are located just across the street from the Magic Valley and Canyon Rim Malls, and with stores like Best Buy, Sportsman Warehouse, Shopko, Sears, Ross Dress For Less and JC Penney just to name a few, you will find everything you are looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Twin Falls
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls Idaho