All reviews pancake machine great sleep nice hotel the main drag quiet location night manager front desk staff room was clean snake river stayed nights check in was quick yogurt breakfast area in town the staff was friendly and helpful comfortable stay great breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Another great stay at our favorite motel chain.
Been customers for years.
Always good food, clean room and friendly helpful people.
First time ever to use the washer, dryer and it figures—- the washer did not work. Went to the front desk, told the clerk and by the time I got back an employee was there trying to fix the problem. It has to be repaired by outside contractor so he refunded my money, put out of order sign on the machine and left.
I finished my washing and drying with other machines without a problem.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry that the washing machine wasn't working upon your arrival and do hope to have the part here by the end of next week. Thank you for your patience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice motel in a good location...close to all routes in and out. A lot of shops nearby. Standard breakfast incl. room rates reasonable. Good staff. Clean rooms and well appointed. Bedding and towel were good. Decent tub/shower. Halls are clean and smell fresh. Bldg is quiet. Elevators to upper floors. Good parking.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We always look for pet friendly hotels. Booked our trip through TripAdvisor. This hotel is NOT pet friendly. After we left we received a call they wanted to charge $250. Don’t stay here. Horrible customer service. I explained to John that we booked hotel with pet friendly, as we take our Havanese with us everywhere. 1st John told us that it was not the hotels responsibility to make sure TripAdvisor had the correct information. 2nd we signed a paper for no smoking and no pets.
Yes, we did sign a non-smoking disclosure, my husband didn’t pay attention to the rest, not thinking there would be any issue, as we booked a pet friendly hotel. Now they charged our CC and we will dispute the charge. I will now discourage anyone from staying at this hotel. No customer service, and no honor. I’m disappointed in this Holiday Inn Express.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann G
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear about the confusion in regards to your service animal. We are not pet friendly, nor have we ever been. While we can not always guarantee the accuracy of third party sites, our hotel website is guaranteed to be accurate. I will be contacting TripAdvisor to see why the change was made to pet friendly. It was clearly stated above the signature line on the registration card that your husband filled out. I appreciate you showing us the documentation after checkout that you had a service animal. Service animals and pets are two separate things, as service animals are legally allowed anywhere. In the future I would always let a hotel know that you have a service animal, especially in case of an emergency.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

My wife and I stayed here using IHG Free Night Rewards. Everything was great from the ample amount of parking, proximity to restaurants plus close to Dutch Bros Coffee, friendly helpful front desk staff, very clean, comfortable beds, quality free breakfast, very quiet, etc. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We always like the rooms at the end of the hall for less hall traffic and noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Tiffany V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us!!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a 2 night stay. Lots of space in the room. Good air con. Enough power outlets to charge our electronics. Lots of parking outside and a few restaurants and shops in walking distance.
There is a small swimming pool but the hot tub was closed.
Breakfast is American style but a wider that normal selection.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple