“Wonderful”

Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Great hotel. Quiet, clean, friendly. Best restaurant of any hotel I've stayed at. Wonderful breakfasts and good prices for a great dinner. The cranberry cookies are the best (is there a recipe for these somewhere??) Great walking path along the canyon, just steps from the hotel. Was here for two weeks and was pleased every day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our new Hilton Garden Inn Welcome Bars. I am also glad to hear that you were pleased with our breakfast during your stay. We would love to see you back here again next time your travels bring you to Twin Falls

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had an excellent 2 night stay. Upon arrival we were greeted with a friendly smile, bottled water and my room request being honored. Room was lovely and quiet, clean and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool/whirlpool and had a wonderful steak dinner at the in house restaurant...The American Grill. Breakfast was included in our rate and we again enjoyed a hot cooked breakfast along with a large buffet selection. If not having breakfast coffee is available in the reception area. The guest laundry room was a bit plus and powder can be purchased should you require. ($1.75 per wash and $1.50 for the dryer)
The hotel is new or appears to be and is very well maintained. Wifi was fast and efficient. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a 4th floor back facing room over looking the canyon
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our great restaurant as well. We definitely strive to please every one of our guests.
We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back through Twin Falls

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here 1 night on our 3 day drive from Yakima WA back home to Tucson AZ. I am a Hilton Honors member and this HGI is like others, clean, comfortable but this particular HGI had a very poor staff. The gentleman at the front desk was the best of the lot but he didn't know as much about the other areas of the hotel as he should. The expierence in the American Grill was dreadful in every way. This was the 2nd worst Hilton expierence i have had in 3 years. My advice is to stay right down the street at the Hampton Inn which I feel are better Hilton properties.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review.
I apologize for the experience you had when you stayed at our hotel. I wanted to share some of the changes that we have made since your stay that directly relate to your comments.
Since your stay, we have provided additional hotel amenity training to all our front desk staff with emphasis on the location, hours, and costs of all the hotel amenities. We have also assigned a new restaurant manager to better train and support both our cooks and our servers in morning and dinner to better serve our guests.
I hope that you will give us another chance to delight you if your travels bring you back to Twin Falls in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The brand delivers comfort usually, The desk clerk on arrival was incompetent. I asked for a room at the back of the hotel and she was unable to move me from my pre assigned room on the front side. After waiting 10 minutes I said dont worry about it. Then she gave me keys that didnt work so I had to go back to the desk. Niggling little things but the place tries to hold itself out as first rate and that type of reception after a long day doesnt really fulfill the promise. The couch in my room was the least comfortable couch I have ever sat one. Internet was intermittently very slow though that could be the facilities ISP. Bed was fine. Room was quiet enough. Far from special but this is probably as nice a place as Twin Falls has to offer. Elevation 486 is within a mile and its an ok restaurant that is worth dining at.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back but dont be surprised if they dont know how to use their computers to...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize you had issues with your check in. I think part of the issues may be because of the room we had you in. You mentioned the couch in your room which leads me to believe it is a suite. If this is the case, all of our suites actually face the front of the hotel and our staff should have been better at messaging that. We are also in the process of upgrading our internet to provide a more consistent experience for all our guests.
I hope that you will give us another chance to delight you if your travels should bring you back through Twin Falls.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way to Tacoma, Washington....a 22 hour trip. After driving for 11 hours we were pleasantly surprised when we walk ed into this lovely hotel. Our room had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet, even though we were near the elevator! We also used the laundry room (clean) and the business center (small but in working order). We were only 4 miles from the interstate and 2 miles from the Snake River (impressive!). I would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Laura S
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel including the business center and its convenient location. I am happy that you were pleased with the beds and quietness of our rooms despite the proximity to the elevator.
We look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to Twin Falls.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Hilton Garden Inns are a good brand. We were disappointed that only 3 towels were provided in a 2 queen room. It is so bothersome to have to get another towel when you finally get in for the night. The beds were quite hard. There was supposedly an adjustment, but we didn't feel it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for your review.
We are always happy to bring additional towels up to the rooms for you if our standard amount turns out insufficient. We hope you will give us another chance to delight you if your travels bring you through Twin Falls in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stay here while I travel through Idaho for work. I have also held several events in the meeting room. Everyone is so helpful and the hotel stay is always clean and comfortable. I would suggest a room facing the back of the hotel for a wonderful view. The meeting rooms are nice and hotel contact is very easy to work with.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the back of the hotel for a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Dave H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad that we are able to work with you for your ongoing business needs. We truly strive to have everything you may need for your business travel right at your fingertips. I am also happy that you were able to experience our meeting space. It is definitely an amenity that is often overlooked.
I look forward to working with you again next time your business brings you to Twin Falls