“Best Thai in Twin”

Ranked #26 of 157 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: The best and most authentic Thai in Twin Falls, very convieniently located for travel-thrus and priced at 5-8 dollars for lunch, 7-12 dollars for dinner. Staff is always friendly and provides great service.
Boise, Idaho
“Best Thai in Twin”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The curry is to die for. The service is always friendly and fast

Visited April 2012

Nevada
“Best Asian Food in Twin, that's not saying much.”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I really want to rate this higher, but I can't, I know better. Growing up in culturally rich NYC has spoiled me in the food department. I have been to a handful of various Asian restaurants in the Twin Falls area, and this one is the best. Sadly, that's not saying much, for Twin Falls is not the hot spot for amazing Asian cuisine.

I go here frequently enough to get my Asian food fix, and this is what I've learned:

Whether you ask for your food to be mild, medium or spicy,, the amount of spice they add is inconsistent. I use to always ask for mild, it was something different each time. I now just request no spice, otherwise I never know for sure how spicy it is going to be. And speaking of spice, it seems like all they do for spice is sprinkle crushed dried red peppers over the food, not very authentic.

The meat, no matter what you order is nearly always dry and old tasting.
The wonton soup is always greasy, and last time I ordered it, there was a tremendous amount of cilantro, which does not even belong in there. It was nasty and I never ordered it again.

The pad thai is usually good, but a couple times it was bland and not saucy, guess it depends on who is in the kitchen.

My kids like the bbq pork fried rice.
My husband likes the panang curry, which is the only dish that is exactly the same everytime we order it.

The people are friendly, the atmosphere is quaint, and boring.

We keep going here when we need an Asian fix, best in town, but really not that good.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Joy123456
“Not a fancy place, but good, quick food.”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Unassuming atmosphere, close to the hotels (walking distance), and tasty food add up to a good deal.

Playa Ocotal, Costa Rica
“This is the Place for Thai”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Best in Twin Falls for Thai food in Twin Falls! Clean, good service, and wonderful food.

Visited September 2011
Twin Falls, Idaho
“not Thai”
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I come from Thailand, Thai cook for 20 years, this food is watered down Thai food, Real Thai food is so much better, the taste was poor, not real Thai, soon I will open a real Thai restaurant in Twin Falls, people who have tried my food at the park for the refugee celebrations say it is so much better, i refuse to eat in this restaurant ever again.

• Visited August 2011