“Good Thai food”

Ranked #26 of 157 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: The best and most authentic Thai in Twin Falls, very convieniently located for travel-thrus and priced at 5-8 dollars for lunch, 7-12 dollars for dinner. Staff is always friendly and provides great service.
Boise, Idaho
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

Original Thai food in Twin Falls- not bad at all. It is not fancy but good quality. The original Thai restaurant which is is on second avenue is also in Twin but I cannot find it on Trip Advisor.
When I used to live in twin, we enjoyed it. I am glad they are still in business. I like their phad Thai dish.

West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Too Starchy”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Although the portions were large and the white rice was well prepared we found the food very `heavy`and not easy to digest.

Visited September 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Find”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Staff were so friendly and happy and flexible. Our party of four started out by ordering water, yes water, four different ways and the waitress was wonderful with us making such a simple item so complex.

I didn't see what I wanted on the menu and they were extremely gracious in making just what I wanted. The cook even came out and clarified with me what I wanted with good humor. It turned out just how I wanted and I ate every last bite.

Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Best Thai in Twin”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The curry is to die for. The service is always friendly and fast

Visited April 2012
Nevada
“Best Asian Food in Twin, that's not saying much.”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I really want to rate this higher, but I can't, I know better. Growing up in culturally rich NYC has spoiled me in the food department. I have been to a handful of various Asian restaurants in the Twin Falls area, and this one is the best. Sadly, that's not saying much, for Twin Falls is not the hot spot for amazing Asian cuisine.

I go here frequently enough to get my Asian food fix, and this is what I've learned:

Whether you ask for your food to be mild, medium or spicy,, the amount of spice they add is inconsistent. I use to always ask for mild, it was something different each time. I now just request no spice, otherwise I never know for sure how spicy it is going to be. And speaking of spice, it seems like all they do for spice is sprinkle crushed dried red peppers over the food, not very authentic.

The meat, no matter what you order is nearly always dry and old tasting.
The wonton soup is always greasy, and last time I ordered it, there was a tremendous amount of cilantro, which does not even belong in there. It was nasty and I never ordered it again.

The pad thai is usually good, but a couple times it was bland and not saucy, guess it depends on who is in the kitchen.

My kids like the bbq pork fried rice.
My husband likes the panang curry, which is the only dish that is exactly the same everytime we order it.

The people are friendly, the atmosphere is quaint, and boring.

We keep going here when we need an Asian fix, best in town, but really not that good.

• Visited March 2012