“My wife's favorite”

Ranked #30 of 157 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: The best and most authentic Thai in Twin Falls, very convieniently located for travel-thrus and priced at 5-8 dollars for lunch, 7-12 dollars for dinner. Staff is always friendly and provides great service.
Filer, Idaho
“My wife's favorite”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Its not too formal or fancy, but the food is good and the staff is friendly. It's my wife's favorite place for a quick bite to eat. She really loves the Thai Iced Tea.

Visited September 2012

“Got a bad meal here last night”
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here before, and the food has been quite tasty. However, last night the food was rather tasteless. The cook must have been on vacation. I prefer their competition about 1/2 mile to the north by Costco who has better food, service, and seating.

Boise, Idaho
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

Original Thai food in Twin Falls- not bad at all. It is not fancy but good quality. The original Thai restaurant which is is on second avenue is also in Twin but I cannot find it on Trip Advisor.
When I used to live in twin, we enjoyed it. I am glad they are still in business. I like their phad Thai dish.

West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Too Starchy”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Although the portions were large and the white rice was well prepared we found the food very `heavy`and not easy to digest.

Eugene, Oregon
“Great Find”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Staff were so friendly and happy and flexible. Our party of four started out by ordering water, yes water, four different ways and the waitress was wonderful with us making such a simple item so complex.

I didn't see what I wanted on the menu and they were extremely gracious in making just what I wanted. The cook even came out and clarified with me what I wanted with good humor. It turned out just how I wanted and I ate every last bite.

Highly recommended.