“Some fatty sugary options now (still has has the sugar-free, etc for others.)”
Review of Kiwi Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiwi Loco
Ranked #8 of 9 Dessert in Twin Falls
Nevada
“Some fatty sugary options now (still has has the sugar-free, etc for others.)”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I wrote a review on this place awhile ago, since things have changed.

I avoided Kiwi Loco for a long time because the "healthy" non-fat, sugar-free stuff always makes me bloated.

Upon chance, I ended up there again with company. I've noticed they had a dutch chocolate that had no tampering labels (it didn't say non-fat, low fat, or sugar-free). That was the flavor I chose, it was delicious. And I didn't get the usual bloaty feeling that happens when I eat those "healthier" flavors.

I have been a couple times since, and they have continued to have one or two flavors out that have not had their fat and sugar messed with.

It gets 5 stars from me now.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Joy123456

Filer, Idaho
“Always busy...”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is a great place to take the family for a delicious yogurt treat. There are 16 flavors and an additional 8 twisted flavors. Then there are a tremendous amount of different toppings to customize it to your liking. We enjoy coming here and come here often.

Visited February 2013
“Fun, creative, delicious, and healthy!”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Lots of great fro-yo flavors...all with live and active cultures, so you know it's the best! My fave is white chocolate mousse with cookie dough, mochi, and waffle cone pieces! Heaven in a cup! Amazing selection of toppings...anything you'd like! The expansion looks great! LOTS more room! Love the PARTY ROOM, too! Staff was extremely kind and helpful. You pay by the ounce...39 cents, but they often have great discounts, so a lot of times it's even less! LOVE it!!

“LOVE this place”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Kiwi Loco is always a great choice... lots of options for fro-yo and toppings. Clean and nice staff.

Visited August 2012
Pocatello
“Nice family treat!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We love to visit this place. Low maintenance, but worth the trip. Nice staff and makes a great snack with my family.

Visited July 2012