“Great stay”

Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We recently stayed at the Shiloh Inn for a week stay in Twin. This was my second time here and would stay again. Rooms are massive which made a change from a lot of the accommodation we had whilst traveling in the US. Great location as everything is walking distance. It is on the older side but if your looking for a comfortable cheap stay in Twin would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the future.

Thanks,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel 2 years ago in a Jacuzzi suite and had a great experience. A lot changes in two years. This last weekend was very disappointing to have a Jacuzzi suite that had not been taken care of. The shower door kept trying to come off, the closet door wouldn't stay on track, there were a few fleas running around and my husband's back now has bites all over, the tv remote was not synced with the tv, and the air conditioner control was so used you couldn't tell what buttons controlled what function. When something was said about all these issues at checkout they gave a $20 discount off our $290 bill and said please come again...seriously?! Very Disappointed....

Room Tip: Check out your room before settling in so you can switch to a decent one
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at our Shilo Inn Twin Falls location. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay and would like to assure you that your concerns have been addressed. I would like to invite you back for a future stay and a much better experience.
Regards,
Justin Haight

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My first time at a Shilo Inn and possibly my last! While the rooms may be huge they are very outdated! The sheets had holes in them and were so thin and wrinkly I wished I had brought my own blankets! I chose the Shilo because they are pet friendly and I was looking for a step up from Motel 6. This barely fits the bill! The non smoking hotel smells of cigarettes. There was a pet fee that was not mentioned on the website when it said pets are accepted. Just spend the extra $10 and go to La Quinta! You will have a much nicer experience and get a hot breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Time to Upgrade
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I apologize that you were unable to enjoy your stay with us. We are a pet (dog) friendly hotel and the pet fee is listed on our website, I am sorry you were unable to locate the fee. We are also a smoke free hotel so we work very hard at maintaining a clean and pleasant environment for our guests to enjoy. We are happy to look into more hot items for our continental breakfast and appreciate your suggestion. Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We strive to provide the best accommodations and service possible and on this occasion, we apologize we did not meet your expectations. We constantly make every effort to provide our guests with quality guest service.

Jodie

Reviewed 9 February 2014

What a fantastic surprise to stay at the Shilo Inn in Twin Falls. The desk clerk was most professional and friendly. It was Christmas Eve, and she upgraded my room to a remodeled suite and made sure I had everything I needed for a good nights rest. Great Experience and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Cross Country Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and had a good night’s rest. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jodie

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This place was great. Staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and HUGE! Although we did not need all the extra space, I think a family would really appreciate these rooms at the reasonable price. Breakfast was basic and coffee was pretty good (they brew Seattle's Best, which was appreciated after a few days on the road drinking gas-station java). Everything was clean, including shower, bathroom, all surfaces. Shower water pressure was a little low, but that's par for the course in this kind of hotel. I'd definitely recommend staying here if you are passing through Twin Falls. I did not use the pool nor the exercise room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beejeast
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Deejeast,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard at providing the best guest service possible. Thank you again, and we hope to see you in the future.

Jodie Y.
General Manger

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was here for 1 night and my stay was good for a hotel in this price range, my room was clean and and all the amenities were satisfactory for my stay, I was told by check in staff that there was a problem with the key. As for Breakfast it was satisfactory I dont know what other people expect for breakfast in the previous reviews..

I cant comment on the pool as I did not have time to try it out. This Hotel is very close to two nice restaurants which are only a few mins. away !

I would gladly stay here again !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Glenn Y,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you Jodie General Manager

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We stayed here on a prebooked holiday from the UK. The hotel was scruffy, not that clean. The pool was very chlorinated. The complimentary breakfast was disgusting. I didn't eat it. We stayed in many hotels on our 17 day trip and this was one of the worst. The only good thing was its location. Next to Jakers, for a lovely dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Dotty003,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The pool is monitored on a daily basis. We also serve a continental breakfast.