“Regular guest”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Nampa, United States
“Regular guest”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very nice accommodations, helpful staff, great breakfast, nice pool. I would highly recommend this hotel for the great value that it offers. I stay at this hotel every time I come to town even though my company recommends hotels like Hilton..

1 Thank Keith P
Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
I want to apologize in regards to the cookies that we serve. I did talk to the young man in question and he would like to apologize. Our cookies do taste good and they do go fast. I would like to suggest you crab a few when we put them out or ask us to hold a few for you while you go to dinner.

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stay at the Best Western on Blue Lakes Blvd whenever we are traveling thru Twin Falls. It seems like a small thing but we usually pass on dessert when dining out and then pick up a cookie on our way back to our room. It's just a little bonus we always look forward to so we were disappointed this past Friday night when there were no cookies either at checkin or when we passed thru the lobby later that evening. We asked the young man at the counter and he just shrugged. My impression was that he was too busy on his cell phone to care about cookies.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KS1954
I would like to apologize in regards to the cookies not being made, and the young man in question would also like to apologize for not doing his job. The cookies we bake are very tasty and they do go very fast. I would like to suggest that you have us hold a few of them while you dine and then when you get back you would have desert.

Clayton, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

This Best Western is as clean and new as any I have ever visited. Price was much better than other local motels. The staff was more than accommodating and I love the complimentary newspapers. This is a pet friendly motel with an empty lot situated behind the motel for convenience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review, we do appreciate you taking your time in filling it out. I am glad you enjoy our hotel and the pet friendly area. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

This has become one of our favorite stops when going to or returning from Illinois. Very good value for the money. Clean rooms, nice breakfast and restaurants in walking distance. We like the soap and lotion dispensers instead of those little bottles. The breakfast fare isn't restaurant quality but when your main goal is to get on the road it is perfect.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for the Hotel. I am glad in the skeem of things we are making the right choices in making our guest comfortable.

Kemmerer, Wyoming
Reviewed 13 December 2013

It was very clean. The breakfast was good. My grandsons enjoyed the pool. The service was good and friendly. Close to everything we needed, We will probably stay there again. The hotel was easy to find and access.

Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Upon checking in there was no one at the counter, after 10 min a young man appeared. I could smell cookies baking. He was more concerned about his cookies then checking us in.We waited we had reservations !. We waited , I read all the news papers in the lobby. We waited the computers were down. the pool was not in operation. We waited ,it was time for the cookies again. He made several calls ?? He could not check us in . After waiting one and a half hours we just told him, to credit our credit card and left. I am requesting a free room on our next trip to Idaho Falls. We found this was a very disgusting and very POOR service.

Room Tip: Have more mature person working
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I am so sorry about the experience you had with my front desk staff. I used this review in our last training so that we might improve our quality of service. I hope that we will have another chance to provide the excellent service that we pride ourselves with. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Fairbanks, Alaska
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Room was large with couch and areas where could put suitcases opened, very comfortable king bed, good full breakfast, indoor pool, small exercise area with only three different machines, new washer/dryers.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family