“What a good night's sleep!”

Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stopped at this hotel on our way through Idaho. What a great place! Amy was especially helpful at the front desk. The room was clean and updated. The bed was so comfortable! Not sure what made it so special but I slept like a baby! The complimentary continental breakfast was excellent. Overall it was a wonderful choice for our stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The king bed was the best!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to write a review for us we do so much appreciate it. I am glad that I made your experience with us better.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Best Western Plus / 1377 Blue Lakes Blvd Twin Falls Idaho 83301 - 2 nights stay.
Honorable mention to Lisa Front desk supervisor and Arena – front desk, Great ladies, and service was exceptional from the staff. Lisa was welcoming me to the hotel and placing me with a platinum upgrade room. I am a Best Western rewards platinum member. I recommend if you haven’t to join their rewards program, as they do reward you with room upgrades and extras when available. A special thanks to Arena with her pleasant assistance and recommendations for the area and restaurants and all questions I had given her. I ended up staying two nights because this place was one of those exceptional nice hotels that truly stands behind the Best Western I care motto. The Plus stands for just that a standard above the average hotel room. I can only imagine the premiere level which I plan to experience soon.
The room I stayed in #145 end of hall lower level was huge and roomy, nicely decorated and exceptionally comfortable! Room consisted of a separate bath room, main room consisted of a king bed with lots of pillows, huge well lit wash counter, plenty of space for clothing, nice dressers, with microwave and tall bar type frig. Business desk with free WIFI connection easy access, well lit to work by, a large leather recliner chair with side table, This room was excellent to rest and watch a moveable 45’’ TV set. Full cable, plenty of channels to choose from including HBO complete channels, Coffee/tea maker and the le Crème de crème was the nice in room Jacuzzi with adjustable atmosphere lighting above. Overall a very very nice end corner room on the end of the hotel building. Somewhat Quiet, but private. Air conditioner worked great! I remained comfortable. Hotel has enclosed 24 hr pool, spa and fitness center. Many other hotel amenities to mention. Hot breakfast buffet included. Very nicely done and a complete choice for breakfast not just the switch like Gravy and biscuit days. Breakfast here daily consists of Hash browns – sausage, gravy, Scrambled eggs, Belgium waffles, plenty of coffee, juices, various breads etc. They have complete Ice machine in hall. The only con I do need to mention here is the fact it is a non smoking hotel which is great! No smell hall or rooms here. But, folks that do smoke go out and smoke in the entrance/exits and they are right next to rooms so when you get a few together you can hear their conversations laughter through the room window. May want to avoid close to exits if you’re sensitive to noise. I had also heard others mention the noise from upper level, above their rooms, walking, moving things , dropping things, You may want to consider upper level as I also experienced this and if you have someone or a group or children above you it can go on till beddie By. In my case it did but just turned up the TV to avoid the noise. Really though those kinds of hotel structures I have been in worldwide do seem to be the same, so management cannot be blamed for this. Just be for-warned. Overall, I ended up staying 2 nights as I wanted to enjoy Twin Falls, and did. If you’re in this area traveling I-84 east or west in Idaho and can spend a little extra for comfort and class (which is really moderate for what you get) I highly recommend you make this Best Western plus Twin Falls Idaho a planned stay over. You will have a very relaxed stay and be ready for your travel refreshed. Thanks again Lisa Supervisor and Arena, Great service and warmth shown.
When Best Westerns logo states ‘’I CARE” They mean it at this facility. Really nice clean welcoming rooms. Have to love the big screen TV’s and leather lounge chair. Jacuzzi etc, nicely decorated rooms.
Needless to say I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Avoid near exit rooms if your sensitive to some noise talking etc. Upper level may be a better choic...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Wow thank you so much for the GREAT a review. Its so nice to see all of our hard work paying off. Lisa and Arena are very good at what they do and I am very lucky to have them as co-workers.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed one night in this Best Western and the next night in the Red Lion Next door. Red Lion cost more. Best Western included breakfast in the price. Red Lion did not. Best Western had a small fridge in the room to cool drinks. Red Lion did not. Best Western had a modern wide screen TV. Red lion had a small, old tube type TV. Best Western had a pool large enough for swimming laps and open 24 hours. Red lion's pool was tiny and open only selected hours. Best Western is clearly the best value. I would definitely stay there again. I would not want to stay in Red Lion again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for the review, we are glad you choose to stay with us. We strive to make everyone happy with a little of everything.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I wasn't sure what we would get as I booked through BW national site, but it turned out wonderfully. We booked 6 rooms for 2 nights and when I called the Hotel to confirm that everything was ok, they were wonderful. They got us pretty close to adjoining rooms which worked well. The rooms were clean and well maintained. When our situation changed and we only needed 3-4 of the rooms for the second night, they made the changes with no problem. We paid for all the rooms on my credit card, and the billing was correct with no problems. They had some construction at the entryway to the lobby, but that wasn't much of a problem. We enjoyed our stay and will certainly stay again next time we are in the area.
One suggestion--one of the luggage carts was very noisey--probably needs new wheels, but even with that, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the GREAT review, we do appreciate the compliment. We try very hard to accomidate everyone. We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The room was great for the price and very convenient location to a lot of places. The staff was friendly and everything was well kept. They care about the property as well as they were painting the outside with a fresh look at the time of staying there while making sure it did not inconvenience us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Curtis S

Wow, thank you so much for the review!!! Its nice to here that we are doing the right things to make our guest comfortable.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We always look forward to staying at the Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel. We visit relatives in Twin Falls, and knowing that we will again be staying at this hotel gives us one thing we know we don't have to worry about. The breakfast is especially good, the staff keeping everything well supplied.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. We are glad that your stays with us are always good and comfortable. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Our room was very nice. The breakfast was very nice , as well. We visited over Father's Day weekend. The pool area was very clean however by Sunday morning they were out of towels in the pool area .The front desk staff did not impress me but any staff I saw else where were very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed our facility. I will share this with the front desk staff so that we might do a better job in that area also.