“Overnight stop”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Henderson, United States
“Overnight stop”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel was not our favorite. The parking was not great, and the exterior was outdated. The front desk person was not very helpful, we actually got better help from one of the workers. The front desk recommended a restaurant. We ordered dinner from Idaho Pizza, took over 1 1/2 hours to get it, and then they didn't send utensils. The bed was not very comfortable, and the bathroom was very small. TV selection was not good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review, we do appreciate it. I am truly sorry that my staff were not more helpful. This review will be used as a training tool, thank you.

208-736-8000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Salt Lake City Utah, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I always use this hotel when I am the Twin Fall area. They have been so accommodating for our family gatherings. We used it when we had a death in the family and when we had family reunions. I appreciate the service and the accommodations. I am glad they use less plastic with the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a reveiw for us, we do appreciate it!!! I am so glad that we can provide all the comforts for you and your family.

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent, courteous service. Clean, quiet, and comfortable accommodations. The hotel is well located to stores, movie theaters, shopping, and local attractions. The staff went out of their way to help us with arrangements and reservations when a vehicle breakdown caused us to revise our travel plans.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the review, we do appreciate the time out of your day it takes to make it. I am so glad that we made your trip a little better with good customer service.

Los Gatos, California
Reviewed 15 July 2014

on a two week road trip was the best stop of all Bestwesterns people 3 couples we all had a lot of fun.checked in early and went to Idaho joe's steck house down the street from the hotel and for a little town the food was real good.all six of us realy enjoyed.The mouring breakfest was real good.all in all we all like it here and would go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Its nice to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and Twin Falls. Thank you for the GREAT review.

New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Nice, clean and extremely kind staff. The hotel is really far above other BW properties for the price. I have paid more for a regular BW property, but it was not as good. This hotel is cheap but is really accommodating for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time in filling out a review for us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Lodi
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel provides all the necessary amenities that a budget conscious traveler would love. Our room had a full sized kitchen, and along with a buffet breakfast and indoor pool, the night we spent in Twin Falls was wonderful. I felt sorry for the check-in clerk as she was the only one on duty the early evening that we arrived. Although a bit overwhelmed, she handled herself quite professionally and was genuinely friendly. Our brief stay in Twin Falls was wonderful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Amy P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you so much for the review, we do appreciate you taking time out of your day to help us make our facility better.

1-208-736-8000
Elko, Nevada
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This Best Western is conveniently located. The Magic Valley Mall is just down the street, there is Target with Starbucks nearby, Cold Stone Creamery, all my favorite chains. The pool was clean and pleasant. They had cookies at check-in (SCORE!). Pets were allowed, which is the main reason we chose this hotel. Room appeared clean, I smushed a few spiders upon entering the room, there was a used bar of soap in the soap dish next to the sink. The towels were plush. I'm pretty sure there was a spear of poop on the wall next to the toilet, but I wasn't going to get close enough to be positive. The walls seemed to be thin, I feel like we could hear a lot of noise compared to hotels we usually stay in. I booked the room from the hotel's website and I was under the impression that my card would be charged at the time of booking, not at check-in. This was not so, I wasn't charged until check in. Also, the charge on my card is for exactly $25 more than what my receipt reflected. I'm assuming that the extra amount will "fall off" my account, as the funds may have acted as a deposit. If not, I'll be changing my review. Overall, our stay was OK. I wasn't inspired to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. I am sorry that it was not more pleasent for you. I will look into the cleanliness of the room, we do pride ourselves on being very clean, even the pet rooms. I hope that you will consider giving us another chance.

1-208-736-8000