“Superb”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #67 of 164 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Jimmy Johns is the bomb, I don't know what the others are talking about with poor service, every time I go their it's been a great experience. Bread is delicious even their 7 grain, customizable sandwiches with all the different toppings. The only thing I have had go wrong is when I ordered delivery they missed putting in a straw for my drink...no big deal its a cup just had to go back to traditional methods. GO JIMMY JOHNS!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

I think this place is great! Every time I go there they are fast and friendly! The sandwich is always delicious and i love their bread! I wouldn't change a thing about them!!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

bread is ok, wish they would see their reviews and try to better themselves. it is fast but not great.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have gotten two samples of their subs and both times they were terrible. There is nothing to the sandwiches other than mayo bread and lettuce.

1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Standard for a chain restaurant. Asked for a BLT to go and got home and no "L" was on it. When I emailed main corp. they send me a standard email back stating "THANKS". Will not return.

1  Thank Sabrina A