“Excellent service”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Fort Hall, Idaho, United States
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Staff went above and beyond to assure my needs were taken care of. I had to change from a single bed room to a double bed room after checkin and they were more than accommodating. The staff was truly wonderful. I travel alot and this hotel by far had some of the best service I have ever received.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kellee T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
We are glad you stayed with us and that we were able to accommodate your needs. Please come back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Meridian, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The gals at the front desk welcomed us with opened arms when we walked in! Said how glad they were to see me! It has been quite a while since I was here and it was so nice to be welcomed back so warmly!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We have missed you and were excited to see you again after so long. We value our guests and the relationships we create with them. Have a great summer and we hope to see you again soon!
Eagle Mountain, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I got lost in town trying to find the fair grounds, I called the Hotel and they looked it up on the internet, and walked me through it until I arrived at my destination. They didn't make me feel like I was a bother, which was refreshing and nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kellee T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Michelle, thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Twin Falls while you were in town. We're glad we could help you out with directions to the fairgrounds. We train our staff so they can offer information to our guests as to area attractions and how to get to them. Our staff are always willing to offer recommendations on dining and area attractions to visit while in southern Idaho. Please come back again anytime.
Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The manager pre-judged me for my tattoo's and appearance the moment I tried to check in. She entered my room, without permission, saying she thought I requested towels. I had not. She accused me of having odd smells in my room. I did have a candle lit while waiting for my fiancé to arrive. The manager wandered the hall and kept constant watch on me. I'm a professional athlete. I do not do drugs or party. To be pre-judged for my appearance was ethically wrong. I did not feel comfortable during my two night stay at this hotel and if I hadn't pre-paid with the non-refundable option, I would not have stayed at this hotel. I will say that with exception to the manager, all the other staff were friendly and helpful and my room was great.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We are sorry that you felt in any way singled out and assure you that this was not the intention of our hotel and staff. We strive to ensure every guest know they are important to us. When you declined housekeeping service but requested fresh towels, the general manager personally delivered the towels to your room. When you didn't answer her knock, she proceeded to enter the room to put the towels in your bathroom, and at that time you responded that you were in the room. While there she requested that you extinguish the candle that was burning as Hampton Inn Twin Falls is a nonsmoking hotel , which includes candles. The heavy smell had been reported by other guests in surrounding rooms and it is our intention to insure the comfort of all of our guests. If you would like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact our office directly. We do appreciate you staying at Hampton Inn, and would like you to know that we would enjoy having you as a guest again next time you are in Twin Falls.
central city,co, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was a great experience for me and my husband first time ever stayed there. would recommend to all to try it. staff where great and you even get breakfast at no extra charge yeah. We stayed at twin falls and at Idaho on our travel through to Washington just amazing all round.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Geraldine F
Geraldine, we are so happy that you and your husband enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn Twin Falls. We appreciate your kind comments, and hope that you will come back again soon to stay with us and explore southern Idaho.
Las Cruces, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very clean hotel. Friendly staff, although they didn't seem to know much about anything local. I'd recommend doing your research before arriving if you plan on exploring. Rooms are clean and nice. Breakfast was definitely a nice way to start the morning.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kellee T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn and bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry we weren't able to provide more local information to you while you were here. This time of year we hold a tourism training for our new front desk associates, and they will soon be informed about all that our area has to offer and will be ready to share it with our guests. We'll have to do it earlier next year!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The room is beautiful and comfortable. The location is fantastic. We appreciated having the fridge and microwave in the room. The bed is super comfy and the linen is very nice. The room and bathroom were very clean and nice to use. The hotel staff were fantastic. It is a short walk or drive from spectacular view of the canyon. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kellee T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Twin Falls Idaho, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post of your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your comments and your recommendation that other travelers consider staying at Hampton Inn while in Twin Falls. Have a nice summer and we hope to see you again soon!