All reviews steam shower boutique hotel cinnamon rolls bunk bed room blue lakes fire pit bacon chocolate chip cookies busy road road trip ground floor great breakfast comfortable beds continental breakfast mini fridge definitely stay here again omelet
Reviewed 24 September 2017

This is a modest motel which actually shines. The staff is supremely friendly. Breakfast was great. The room was well-appointed, quiet and clean. We stayed here as a stop-over on a long road trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sarah D, Assistant Manager at Blue Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We take the time to make sure that your stay is Inn-Credible, and we are thrilled that your accommodations were INN- Credible! If you ever find yourself back in Twin Falls, please stop by for a visit and a fresh baked cookie!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Blue Lakes Inn and found that the reception and the quality of the room were above that of most of the chain motels we have stayed in. The service was more personal, the room cleaner and more comfortable and the breakfast better. Would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We take the time to make sure that your stay is Inn-Credible, and we are thrilled that your accommodations were just that! If you ever find yourself back in Twin Falls, please stop by for a visit and a fresh baked cookie!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great room. Interesting furniture. Amazing bed. Joe checked us in, great to chat and Sarah sorted us out food in the morning, equally friendly.

After a few very average motels this one was a much appreciated improvement. Breakfast was good, choice of hot and cold food

Parking is fine and it's easy to find.

Would recommend to others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sarah D, Assistant Manager at Blue Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our little hotel. We have worked hard to ensure our guests have and great stay, and we are so happy to hear that we didn't disappoint.

Thank you so much, we hope you return for a visit!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We came down to Twin Falls to race at Magic Valley Speedway. We had a great room with lots of space. The counter area for getting ready was a great space, lots of room for make up, hair dryer etc. Bed and pillows were comfy. Great location close to shopping, eats and attractions. Love the fire pit area, we suggested to other racers to book in as well, sure enjoyed gathering around the fire pit to socialize. Would recommend staying at the Inn, we will next year for sure. Thanks to the staff for their outstanding service.

Room Tip: We like the ground floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Sarah D, Assistant Manager at Blue Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you for your wonder review! I'm assuming you forgot to rate us with the stars on TripAdvisor though! It's ok :) Your kind and detailed words speak wonderfully of our little hotel. We are so happy that we could provide an INN- Credible stay for you and your racing friends, we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed here 2 nights while sight seeing around Twin Falls. When I booked the room online I requested a first floor room and when we arrived we had just what I requested. The gentleman who checked us in was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable and we both had a good nights sleep. If your room is near the main road I recommend you have ear plugs for the truck traffic. I'm sorry but I can't tell you much about their breakfast. I have diet limitations and most of the food offered I was not able to eat. I did like the fact that they had fresh fruit available each day. The hotel is walking distance to restaurants and a big box type store.

Stayed: May 2017
Sarah D, Assistant Manager at Blue Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review of our little hotel. We work hard to ensure an INN- Credible stay. We try to be a cut above the rest, and I'm so happy we didn't disappoint. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Twin Falls, Idaho!

Assistant Manager